NEW ARRIVAL ~DETAILS

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
SteevieB

Re: NEW ARRIVAL ~DETAILS

Post by SteevieB » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Ordered my Kodiaq edition 12/02/18. The car in the showroom was in petrol blue, and looked fantastic under the lights. Only problem was that the sales guy told me there was an approximate three month wait for the 7 seat petrol edition delivery. This was no good to me as the contract for my current car expires at the end of March. With the various extras I wanted fitting we scrolled through the list of the cars sitting at the port waiting to come over. The only one that fitted the bill was in metallic moon white. This is not a colour I would have chosen but, hopefully, it'll look great. Certainly looks ok from the photos i've seen posted here. Might take a lot of cleaning, not something I'm a great fan of :oops: but, It'll keep the guys at the local Dobbies employed!
I then got an email from the dealer (Caffyns of Ashford) on the 15th saying that my Kodiaq had arrived in the UK.
So, I'm now just waiting for the beginning of March when I can collect my 18 plate 'new toy'!

Sorry, first post. Just realised this should have gone into the 'awaiting delivery' section. Maybe a moderator can move it? I'm not sure how to. :oops:
Ordered 12/02/18. Arrived in the UK 15/02/18 Awaiting 18 plate delivery.
Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TSi 180ps 4x4 DSG 7 Seat. Moon white. Black int. Pan roof, Temp steel wheel, Rear camera, Virtual pedal, Canton system, Front/rear sensors, Heated steering wheel

aimlisted

Re: NEW ARRIVAL ~DETAILS

Post by aimlisted » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:26 pm

SteevieB wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:19 pm
Ordered my Kodiaq edition 12/02/18. The car in the showroom was in petrol blue, and looked fantastic under the lights. Only problem was that the sales guy told me there was an approximate three month wait for the 7 seat petrol edition delivery. This was no good to me as the contract for my current car expires at the end of March. With the various extras I wanted fitting we scrolled through the list of the cars sitting at the port waiting to come over. The only one that fitted the bill was in metallic moon white. This is not a colour I would have chosen but, hopefully, it'll look great. Certainly looks ok from the photos i've seen posted here. Might take a lot of cleaning, not something I'm a great fan of :oops: but, It'll keep the guys at the local Dobbies employed!
I then got an email from the dealer (Caffyns of Ashford) on the 15th saying that my Kodiaq had arrived in the UK.
So, I'm now just waiting for the beginning of March when I can collect my 18 plate 'new toy'!

Sorry, first post. Just realised this should have gone into the 'awaiting delivery' section. Maybe a moderator can move it? I'm not sure how to. :oops:
Got to say the kodiaq looks great in white. Never a colour I have thought about with a car but the kodiaq is smart in white
Kodiaq Sportline 2.0 TSi 4x4 DSG Quartz Grey, 20" Vega Alloy Wheels, Canton, Rear Camera, Park Assist, Electrically folding tow bar

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”