19" Anthracite Sirius Alloy Wheel

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
gkcooper@talk21.com

19" Anthracite Sirius Alloy Wheel

Post by gkcooper@talk21.com » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:12 pm

Does anyone know where I can get one of these wheels for my Kodiaq L&K? I do not need a tyre just the alloy. Picked up my car from the dealer and noticed a week later my alloy was damaged, went back to them and they are saying it was done by me and they were OK when I picked the car up and no offer of sorting the wheel out or even meeting me halfway to replace or repair wheel.

Kenny R

Re: 19" Anthracite Sirius Alloy Wheel

Post by Kenny R » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:22 pm

You can get them from Superskoda, but would need to add postage. It might be better getting a quote from a dealer parts dept as to what they would charge.
http://www.superskoda.com/de/Skoda/Wheels/SIRIUS-19´-original-Skoda-Autoas-rim-1PC
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat. Heated windscreen/ nozzles, kids pack, front rear parking sensors, reversing camera and spare wheel, Milotec rear bumper inserts.
And for the winter months: 17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.

FoxtrotAlpha

Re: 19" Anthracite Sirius Alloy Wheel

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:54 pm

gkcooper@talk21.com wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:12 pm
Does anyone know where I can get one of these wheels for my Kodiaq L&K? I do not need a tyre just the alloy. Picked up my car from the dealer and noticed a week later my alloy was damaged, went back to them and they are saying it was done by me and they were OK when I picked the car up and no offer of sorting the wheel out or even meeting me halfway to replace or repair wheel.
Is it just one allot and how badly damaged is it?

Is it too far gone to get it repaired? Some alloy repair companies do a really good job.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”