Hello - Kodiaq on order

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
tony3k

Hello - Kodiaq on order

Post by tony3k » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:42 pm

Hello

First of all, this forum has been a great resource, thank you.

I ordered my first ever brand new car last month, a Kodiaq SEL 1.5 Petrol in Quartz Grey and it's being built this week, added reversing camera, black gloss triglavs and crew protection/rear airbags. Wish I could have afforded to tick a few more boxes but nevermind. Currently driving a Rapid so I can't wait for the extra space, being 6'5"and not breaking my back getting the kids in and out of car seats.

Found a great deal in England so my first drive will be a couple of hundred miles and an overnight ferry to bring it home to Northern Ireland which I am really quite looking forward to
On order: SE L 1.5 TSI DSG, Quartz Grey

FoxtrotAlpha

Re: Hello - Kodiaq on order

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:04 pm

tony3k wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:42 pm
Hello

First of all, this forum has been a great resource, thank you.

I ordered my first ever brand new car last month, a Kodiaq SEL 1.5 Petrol in Quartz Grey and it's being built this week, added reversing camera, black gloss triglavs and crew protection/rear airbags. Wish I could have afforded to tick a few more boxes but nevermind. Currently driving a Rapid so I can't wait for the extra space, being 6'5"and not breaking my back getting the kids in and out of car seats.

Found a great deal in England so my first drive will be a couple of hundred miles and an overnight ferry to bring it home to Northern Ireland which I am really quite looking forward to
Good choice of colour, personally I think quartz grey is one of the best. I think you will enjoy the car.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:57 am

Tony,
Welcome to the forum, glad you are finding it useful.
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

tony3k

Post by tony3k » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Thank you, I could have got a new one that was in stock with reversing camera from Scotland for a similar price but it was in Business Grey and I decided I didn't want to compromise on the colour as it would annoy me as I plan to hold onto it for many years! Saying that, I think they look good in Business Grey too, but my mind was made up.
On order: SE L 1.5 TSI DSG, Quartz Grey

Return to “Introductions”