New Kodiaq TDI 150 SE DSG 2WD

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mike_K

New Kodiaq TDI 150 SE DSG 2WD

Post by Mike_K » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:48 pm

Hello to all.

I took delivery of my new Kodiaq 2.0 TDI 150 SE DSG 2WD just over a week ago which I consider to be an absolute bargain at only £23,884 after dealer discount and a £3k contribution from Skoda in the "Summer SUV Event". It's at the lower end of the Kodiaq range as it's a standard SE 5 seater model with the only factory extras being Quartz Grey metallic paint, front parking sensors and lumbar seat adjustment.

This is my first Skoda but I'm fairly sure that it won't be my last. It's funny because a short while ago I was absolutely certain that my next new car purchase was going to be a petrol model as I don't tow and my annual mileage is now under 10k. But after test driving I found that I just couldn't shake my addiction to the effortless driving experience offered by a self-shifting oil burner. My previous car was a VW Sharan 2.0 TDI DSG and the one before that was a Jaguar XF 3.0D.

This forum has provided me with a wealth of useful info over the past few months so I thought I should join to try and put something back into it if I can be of any help to others.

Cheers

Mike
2019 Kodiaq SE 2.0TDI 150 DSG 2WD - 5 Seats - Quartz Grey - Front Sensors - Lumbar Adjustment

Colin Lambert

Re: New Kodiaq TDI 150 SE DSG 2WD

Post by Colin Lambert » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:39 am

Welcome to the forum Mike.
Just shows that Skoda are suffering as are all car manufacturers, from declining sales.
What a cracking deal. Well done.
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Return to “Introductions”