Build Date Help

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
Winglad

Build Date Help

Post by Winglad » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:34 am

Morning all,

I have got a reference number for my kodiaq purchase and informed that the vehicle will be built week of 1 Nov 19.

Is there any way to check this online? I am looking for a web address/checker if possible.
2020 edition ordered |Skoda Kodiaq Edition| 2.0 TDI 4x4 DSG (190PS) | 7 Str | Race Blue | Beige Leather | Anthracite Alloys | Pano Sunroof | Virtual Cockpit

FoxtrotAlpha

Re: Build Date Help

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:43 am

Winglad wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:34 am
Morning all,

I have got a reference number for my kodiaq purchase and informed that the vehicle will be built week of 1 Nov 19.

Is there any way to check this online? I am looking for a web address/checker if possible.
There isn’t one as far as I am aware, the dealer should be able to give you updates but I found that using the online chat function on the Skoda website worked quite well if your dealer is less than enthusiastic as some are, if that’s not you thing you can give them a call and the customer relations team can give you an update. Boy word of caution is that my first Kodiaq was build and being shipped before they confirmed the build date, seemed to be a lag in information.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey

Colin Lambert

Re: Build Date Help

Post by Colin Lambert » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:01 pm

Winglad,
Your dealer should be getting updates every time your car moves up the queue from build date to delivery.
Ask him nicely if he would be kind enough to copy it to you. Any decent dealer will be only too pleased to do so.
If he can't be bothered, Ring Skoda Customer Services and ask the to send you updates. If they ask you why you are not getting them from the dealer, just tell them he can't be bothered (or whatever the dealer's excuse is)
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”