Another petrol blue

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
PoloGaz

Re: Another petrol blue

Post by PoloGaz » Thu May 16, 2019 9:55 pm

I take it there was an issue with the pics Colin? They all display correctly on my phone. I have seen this before with iPhones though, don’t know what it’s about.
Kodiaq SEL 1.5 DSG arrived 14/05/19 after 4 month wait
Petrol blue, 7 seats, triglavs, heated things, towbar, virtual cockpit

ChrisL

Post by ChrisL » Fri May 17, 2019 3:01 pm

Many smartphones encode the image orientation into the Exif data of the photos taken with them. This data contains information such as the location, if the camera has GPS, the shutter speed, the aperture setting etc.

Other devices such as PCs totally ignore this data causing problems like this :)
Petrol Blue 2.0TDi 190ps DSG 7 seat Edition with black leather, front/rear parking sensors, heated front windscreen/washer jets, ventilated seats, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition, driver personalisation and rear view camera.

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 am

ChrisL wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 am
Nice :) Petrol blue with a black interior is the best choice!
As in so many things, Each unto theire own. I would never have black and petrol blue 'cos it's all too dark. I have had petrol blue and cream leather Yeti and now ditto Kaoroq Edition. I think it's a lovely colour combo, as do all my friends,
But it' what floats your boat. It would certasinly be a boring old world if we all drove same make, same colour, same interior cars, would it not?
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Sun May 19, 2019 10:55 am

Colin Lambert wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 am
ChrisL wrote:
As in so many things, Each unto theire own. I would never have black and petrol blue 'cos it's all too dark. I have had petrol blue and cream leather Yeti and now ditto Kaoroq Edition. I think it's a lovely colour combo, as do all my friends,
But it' what floats your boat. It would certasinly be a boring old world if we all drove same make, same colour, same interior cars, would it not?
I am the polar opposite, darker and blacker the better, one of the reasons why I ordered the Sportline and like the vRS is that it has a black headliner on the interior, loved that on my old vRS combine red with black seats. I didn’t order a black replacement Kodiaq as I always think black cars are harder to keep clean so I have gone for quartz.

I have never liked (and only owned one car) with a cream interior and I hated it. The other thing is no matter how often I see the petrol blue I cannot like it, there is something about the colour than does sit right with me.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey
Somewhere in Scotland.

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Sun May 19, 2019 11:10 am

FoxtrotAlpha wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:55 am
Colin Lambert wrote:
ChrisL wrote:
The other thing is no matter how often I see the petrol blue I cannot like it, there is something about the colour than does sit right with me.
Sorry FA.

Another Petrol Blue fan here. I had a Perol Vauxhall Vectra company car once. The colour was the nicest thing about it!
2018 Kodiaq SE 1.4 TSI, 2WD, manual gearbox, 5 seater, Petrol Blue, absolutely standard, no extra toys, (92Kw more than enough for my needs), Leicestershire. :D

LordJellybelly

Post by LordJellybelly » Wed May 22, 2019 3:32 pm

I had ordered Petrol Blue last February and a week later took my wife to see the showroom Kodiaq to check if she needed the running board to get in.....she`s a short lady. She didn`t but noticed an emerald green Karoq newly positioned in the showroom and said immediately, "I do like that better than the Blue". So being a domineering alpha male husband I immediately changed the order. :mrgreen:
London
Edition 2.00TSI emerald :mrgreen: green, DSG, 4x4 virtual pedal which does not work :cry: , travel assist, rear view camera, adaptive cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, spare wheel :D

Alan Chapple

Post by Alan Chapple » Wed May 22, 2019 3:42 pm

FoxtrotAlpha wrote:
Colin Lambert wrote:
ChrisL wrote:
I am the polar opposite, darker and blacker the better, one of the reasons why I ordered the Sportline and like the vRS is that it has a black headliner on the interior, loved that on my old vRS combine red with black seats. I didn’t order a black replacement Kodiaq as I always think black cars are harder to keep clean so I have gone for quartz.

I have never liked (and only owned one car) with a cream interior and I hated it. The other thing is no matter how often I see the petrol blue I cannot like it, there is something about the colour than does sit right with me.
When you have children of your own and your wife is a nanny for two young families a cream interior is not really an option worth considering.
2.0 TDI 190bhp, Edition, 4x4, DSG, Quartz Grey

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Wed May 22, 2019 6:37 pm

Alan Chapple wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:42 pm
FoxtrotAlpha wrote:
Colin Lambert wrote:

When you have children of your own and your wife is a nanny for two young families a cream interior is not really an option worth considering.
I have one child , one messy wife and three dogs one of which is 35kg of stupid who also gets car sick. Believe me a big dog produces allot a sick on even a short journey.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey
Somewhere in Scotland.

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Thu May 23, 2019 6:28 am

When you get old, FA, like me. the brats have left home, the Mrs has been divorced and you have one svelt non car sick dog. Cream Leather is king! But in your position I'd get an old Landy and hose down the interior every day! It sounds as though you have a muck-fest going on in you Kodiaq! :lol: ;)
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

PoloGaz

Post by PoloGaz » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:16 pm

I’d’ve liked the beige interior but kids are still a factor!

Done nearly 1500 miles now and this is the best mpg I’ve achieved so far for a trip

5244C349-B480-4932-9E2F-4A5BA6F29160.jpeg

My average on the full-ups is around 42-43mpg. It is taking a fair amount of granny driving to achieve that though!
Kodiaq SEL 1.5 DSG arrived 14/05/19 after 4 month wait
Petrol blue, 7 seats, triglavs, heated things, towbar, virtual cockpit

Return to “Members Gallery”