Not able to Skoda connect

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
smelling

Not able to Skoda connect

Post by smelling » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi all.
I've a new kodiaq.
The Skoda connect server looks unavaliable.
Others with simular issues?

Vegards
Stig

Kenny R

Re: Not able to Skoda connect

Post by Kenny R » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Skoda Connect website and app work fine for me. I’m In the UK.
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat. Heated windscreen/ nozzles, kids pack, front rear parking sensors, reversing camera and spare wheel, Milotec rear bumper inserts.

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:41 pm

:) Working OK for me in UK.
David, a proud Tyke wasting his time trying to educate southerners. ;)
Kodiaq 1.4TSI SE 2WD, 5 seater, Petrol blue, standard no extra toys. Bought pre registered with 6 miles on the clock and £4K under list price. Near Melton Mowbray. :D

Swindiaq

Post by Swindiaq » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Have you registered for Skoda Connect on the portal? Check all the services are enabled.

Mine has stopped working as my first year has ended and I won't be paying to renew it at current prices.
2017 SE L / 1.4 TSI 2wd DSG / 7seat / black everything / Canton / front sensors / rear cam / ACC / traffic recog / Williams ceramic protection

johnyenglish

Post by johnyenglish » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:05 pm

Same here, took delivery of my new Kodiaq on the 27th and haven't been able to register the 8 digit number on the car despite trying all of the following:-

Connection via iphone
Connection via onboard Three data sim
Connection via house wifi
Resetting skoda connect to factory setting
Resetting the whole infotainment system to factory settings
Deleting the car on the Skoda connect app 4 times
4 online chats with Skoda uk

Now waiting for one of the Skoda Connect technical experts to get in touch with me

:cry:
Ordered 24th May - 2.0 TDI 190 4x4 DSG Edition in Business Grey, traffic sign recognition, virtual pedal, heated windscreen, towbar, heated steering wheel, heated F&R seats, ACC, F&R sensors, sunroof, rear camera and media command.

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Skoda UK have a software problem at the moment affecting Skoda Connect. They have suggested it will be rectified within the next week.

:oops:
David, a proud Tyke wasting his time trying to educate southerners. ;)
Kodiaq 1.4TSI SE 2WD, 5 seater, Petrol blue, standard no extra toys. Bought pre registered with 6 miles on the clock and £4K under list price. Near Melton Mowbray. :D

johnyenglish

Post by johnyenglish » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:18 pm

It's a shame they didn't mention that to me during my chats with them, mind you on the first call they tried to convince me that I hadn't ordered it with the car until I pointed out that it wasn't a selectable option and it came free for the first year! Doesn't fill me with confidence :roll:
Ordered 24th May - 2.0 TDI 190 4x4 DSG Edition in Business Grey, traffic sign recognition, virtual pedal, heated windscreen, towbar, heated steering wheel, heated F&R seats, ACC, F&R sensors, sunroof, rear camera and media command.

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”