Navigation and route options

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
RogerWW

Navigation and route options

Post by RogerWW » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Guys,
Can't seem to get the settings right in the nav system. All I want to do is stick to Motor Ways, A roads and B roads when I travel making use of the nav system. I don't want to cut across country going down narrow country lanes while en-route to make the journey shorter, just want to stick to Motor Ways, A & B roads, apart from end of journey when it maybe necessary to go off piste (so to speak) to reach final destination. Any ideas on the best settings, Thanks.
Edition, 2.0 TSI, 180PS, (7 Seats) 4x4, DSG. Moon White Metalic, Black leather. 19" Sirius Alloys, Front & Rear Sensors/Camera, Travel Assist, Ambient Lighting, Heated Screen/Washers, Sunroof, Adaptive CC, Space Saver.
Ord 1/8/17, BW 17/9/17.

Hugh Fanism

Re: Navigation and route options

Post by Hugh Fanism » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Choose the red route every time then.
1.4 DSG SE L, council blue, acc.
"Johnny ain't so crazy, he's always got a line for the ladies"

RogerWW

Re: Navigation and route options

Post by RogerWW » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Hugh,
Thanks for that. I am currently using the single route option/display, so will go back to those settings. I was using the three route option before but gave up on it. However I don't think I ever chose the "Red Route". In the settings I have the trailer ticked, (although no towing equipment fitted) thought that would keep me off the narrow lanes. But am I correct in saying that setting has no impact on route as I don't any towing equipment on car?
Edition, 2.0 TSI, 180PS, (7 Seats) 4x4, DSG. Moon White Metalic, Black leather. 19" Sirius Alloys, Front & Rear Sensors/Camera, Travel Assist, Ambient Lighting, Heated Screen/Washers, Sunroof, Adaptive CC, Space Saver.
Ord 1/8/17, BW 17/9/17.

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”