Just saying hi.

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
PhilM

Just saying hi.

Post by PhilM » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:14 pm

New member - awaiting delivery of my new Skodiaq. ETA late December/early January. Can't wait!

Phil
Current car Skoda Superb Estate SE Tech. New Petrol Blue 5 door Kodiak Edition, 1.5TSI on order - build date first week December, ETA early January. Lots of extras ordered including Digital Dash & Adaptive Cruise Control.

Colin Lambert

Re: Just saying hi.

Post by Colin Lambert » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello Phil and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy & do feel free to ask any questions.
ModeratorSE L. 1.5DSG. Emerald green. S/s spare, flappy paddles, f&r sensors, rear camera. KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:20 pm

539944.jpg

Just joined this forum. Had this Kodiaq SE 1.4TSI 2WD 5 seater since April. I thought nothing could beat the Superb 1.6TDI Greenline I traded in for it, but my Bear 🐻 has managed it! Only one gripe. Why is the light switch so low down? It's too easy to catch it with a knee, and the only indicator light for side/head lights is on the switch, too far below the eye line!
David, a proud Tyke trying to educate southerners.
;)

PhilM

Post by PhilM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:59 am

Thanks Colin, will do.
Current car Skoda Superb Estate SE Tech. New Petrol Blue 5 door Kodiak Edition, 1.5TSI on order - build date first week December, ETA early January. Lots of extras ordered including Digital Dash & Adaptive Cruise Control.

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:03 pm

I have made both those points long and hard to both Skoda U.K. and my dealer.
Obviously the car was designed by a very small person!!! 6' footers like me are always turning the headlights on.
Unfortunately it's the same on the Karoq.
They have warning lights for almost everything else on the dashboard but not headlights.
It's all very well saying you can see if they are on, ok after dark but not if you knock them on in daylight and being LED I would think they are a pain for approaching traffic. 'Simply stupid' I'm afraid!! ;)
ModeratorSE L. 1.5DSG. Emerald green. S/s spare, flappy paddles, f&r sensors, rear camera. KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Return to “Introductions”