Who’s got a car on order?

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
TonyC

Re: Who’s got a car on order?

Post by TonyC » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Getting closer! My dealer told me the car arrived in Sheerness this morning...
ON ORDER (17th Sept 2018)... 2.0 TDI 190 Sportline 7 Seat SCR DSG 4x4, Black Magic, Canton, Heated Wheel with paddles, Heated windscreen / washers, Towbar prep, Front and rear parking sensors, personalisation of drive mode, space saver.

Planetloon

Post by Planetloon » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Hi, I ordered my Kodiaq through a third party - Griffin Tax Free (they order vehicles for military personnel) - on 21st June and was given an estimated delivery date of 31st October. I sold my car at the beginning of September while the weather was still good - it was a convertible so made sense not to wait. I've been sharing my mum's car ever since as she only lives round the corner. I started chasing my dealer for details mid October and have just been told that not only is there no build date, but that they're not currently building Kodiaq's as they're having trouble getting the new engines to comply with the WLTP emissions regulations and that my car is unlikely to go into build until January with an expected delivery at the beginning of March. WTAF??? 9 months after ordering! I've asked my dealer for the exact date my order was accepted by Skoda because this seems too fishy to me. Has anyone else been told anything about WLTP issues?

rijonat

Post by rijonat » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:30 pm

For Information Just had this from Skoda On Line

"Thank you for your patience, I checked and found that the 2.0 TSI 190 PS 4x4 DSG engine will complete WLTP testing by week 03. This will be on 14th January 2019:

Any orders that have already been placed for this engine are expecting to arrive in the UK by week 06. This will commence on 4th February."

BramBam

Post by BramBam » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:47 pm

Getting my car next Friday. Car arrived in The Netherlands last Thursday. Was banked for 7 weeks. Ordered March 12.

Kodiaq Style Business 1.5TSI DSG7.
Ordered week 11: Kodiaq Style Business 1.4TSI DSG6 2WD, Quartz Grey, estimated delivery October 2018

idiotgap

Post by idiotgap » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Andrew_Bu wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:58 pm
whooooooosh wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Following the long saga of keep being told different delivery dates and now facing another five month wait until mid/end March next year..... I've cancelled my order.

I spoke to Skoda UK, as the dealer suggested, to negotiate some form of compensation for loss of trade in value if I held on to March. The resounding answer was "Skoda don't pay compensation"

So I emailed cancellation to the dealer and then phoned up and got a full refund of the deposit. That all happened at the beginning of this week.

Today Skoda UK phoned me and have offered to cover any loss of value my car suffered through depreciation to keep me as a customer. For me that was going to be around £2,000.

I hate to say it but I think they suck.

If you have had extended delays and your dealer wants to reduce the value of your trade in then do seek compensation as they can and do offer it.

On a positive note I hope to be picking up a Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Lux on Saturday. And low and behold my trade in value at Land Rover is now £1,350 less than I was offered in April by Skoda. Thanks a million Skoda.

I'd prefer to be collecting the Kodiaq but I really do need a more practical car this side of never.
I too cancelled my order on Tuesday. I ordered back in May on the proviso that the Kodiaq would be ready for next Monday, the day my current lease ends. To have to wait until February/March is just impossible so I have reached a deal on a Q7 and will be collecting it on Monday.
I cancelled mine last week too. Not decided what to get instead yet, but we own our existing car so don't need to hurry too much.
Ordered week 22: 2.0 TSi 4x4 DSG Edition 7 seat, Petrol Blue, beige interior, area view with trailer assist, child pack, panoramic roof, spare wheel, virtual cockpit, adaptive cruise, partition net screen, LED interior disco lights

Kalin

Post by Kalin » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Just got the heart crushing confirmation from my dealer (in Bulgaria)... even though my 2.0 TSI was manufactured in October - it's homologation will be late January - early Feb. So no late November WLTP certification as expected. Something must be seriously wrong with the 2.0 TSI engines... or Skoda.
on order: 2.0 TSI 4x4, DSG, 5 seat Edition, Black Pearl, Digital instrument panel.

dcastle85

Post by dcastle85 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:33 pm

dcastle85 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 pm
Afternoon All,

I placed my Order on 16th May, after several months of being promised "It should be next month", my car has finally been built and is waiting export. I have a proposed delivery date of Week 48.

The main reason for purchasing the vehicle was due to a baby due in October. Unfortunately my car was not ready for when baby arrived, after several weeks of chasing the dealership and asking what can be done i got no response. After a single comment on a Facebook post of a Skoda advert a member of their Customer Support team contacted me and arranged a temporary hire of a 7 seat vehicle until my is ready.

Id suggest if any of you are n the same position as i was, to skip the dealer ship and go straight to Skoda. They have been extremely helpful in putting temporary measures in place until my vehicle is delivered.

For Note - I have ordered Kodiaq 1.4TSI SE L 7 Seat, Black with Tiglav Alloys. Which im sure will now be the 1.5TSI but have not had official confirmation of that either

Fingers crossed vehicle is delivered WK48
Dan
Update on my order.... Car has finally been delivered to dealership, DVLA registered and ready fro collection. Dealership have confirmed its a 1.4 not the 1.5 as previously thought.

Looking forward to finally collecting my car after a long 6 months.
West Midlands

Ready for collection after 6 month wait :) - Skoda Kodiaq 1.4 TSI SE L - DSG 7 Seat, Black with Triglav Alloys.

SkodiaqDK

Post by SkodiaqDK » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:55 pm

dcastle85 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:33 pm
dcastle85 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 pm
Afternoon All,

I placed my Order on 16th May, after several months of being promised "It should be next month", my car has finally been built and is waiting export. I have a proposed delivery date of Week 48.

The main reason for purchasing the vehicle was due to a baby due in October. Unfortunately my car was not ready for when baby arrived, after several weeks of chasing the dealership and asking what can be done i got no response. After a single comment on a Facebook post of a Skoda advert a member of their Customer Support team contacted me and arranged a temporary hire of a 7 seat vehicle until my is ready.

Id suggest if any of you are n the same position as i was, to skip the dealer ship and go straight to Skoda. They have been extremely helpful in putting temporary measures in place until my vehicle is delivered.

For Note - I have ordered Kodiaq 1.4TSI SE L 7 Seat, Black with Tiglav Alloys. Which im sure will now be the 1.5TSI but have not had official confirmation of that either

Fingers crossed vehicle is delivered WK48
Dan
Update on my order.... Car has finally been delivered to dealership, DVLA registered and ready fro collection. Dealership have confirmed its a 1.4 not the 1.5 as previously thought.

Looking forward to finally collecting my car after a long 6 months.
So it must be with dsg6 then?
DK - ordered week 17 - Kodiaq 2.0 tsi style 5 seats. Black. Ventilated seats, lane assist, towbar, blis, acc, heated windscreen, sign recogn, amundsen, park assist with area view, rear cam, electric trunk, virtual cockpit. Delivery ~ no one knows

Shotto

Post by Shotto » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:02 pm

Up date from dealer today
MY19 has opened for ordering today in the UK
The option of virtual cockpit has been added to my order and has been confirmed as a MY19 car. No build week allocated yet though the dealer said that the news from Skoda is that the majority of WLTP back logs have been cleared and that he reasonable expects a January delivery to which I asked if they would hold until march for the new registration and they said yes as this is the fourth car I have bought from them haha

But the most surprising news I got was that there is a compensation scheme running from Skoda of a £250 voucher if the car goes unreasonably beyond the expected delivery date and that some customers have claimed two or even three of these vouchers.
Ordered on 8/10/18 :
2.0 tdi 190 DSG sportline 7 seat in white.
Virtual dash and reversing camera

wheelwright

Post by wheelwright » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Shotto wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:02 pm
But the most surprising news I got was that there is a compensation scheme running from Skoda of a £250 voucher if the car goes unreasonably beyond the expected delivery date and that some customers have claimed two or even three of these vouchers.
But what's considered an unreasonable amount of time?
Ordered 20.7.18:-
Black magic 2.0tsi SEL 7 Seats 190 4x4 dsg
Beige heated leather front & rear
Heated steering wheel, Folding tables
Remote folding rear seats,
19" Black Gloss Triglav alloys

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”