Greetings from Liverpool

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
jrakko

Greetings from Liverpool

Post by jrakko » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi,

I have just ordered a new KODIAQ SPORTLINE 190bhp in meteor grey.

I have included
Heated screen/jets
Camera pack
Park assist
Panoramic roof
Canton sound
KESSY Boot
Driver assistance pack
Children’s pack

I ordered it end of June and was told expected delivery October. As far as i know it has not started production yet.

I have seen the updated list for production and want the car to have the new digital dashboard display. Will this be standard?

I have found some great reviews, queries so far on this site and hope to use in future. I can’t wait for the car to arrive, we have specced it with all our wish list and despite the cost going over 40k we think it worth it as will keep car long time. We qualified for the test drive contribution and 2k dealer one on 6.3% apr pcp. I hope to settle the PCP quicker however on a better rate loan.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Skoda Kodiaq SPORTLINE 190bhp, meteor grey
Panoramic roof, canton sound, park assist,camera view pack, children pack, KESSY boot,driver assistance pack,heated steering wheel,heated front screen,digital dash cockpit

duddyking

Re: Greetings from Liverpool

Post by duddyking » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:41 pm

Here in Czech the digital dashboard is approx £300 addtional option, you have to have at least Amunsden as well (i.e not Bolero)
Kodiaq Style 2.0 TSI DSG. business grey, black leather, bits and bobs.

jrakko

Post by jrakko » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi, i have s-oken to Skoda UK and they told me that all models scheduled to be built and ordered will still only come with the old style analogue display units and they have no idea/price on the digital display.

Hmmmm....doesn’t seem the best.

Unsure whether to cancel order to ensure it comes with it.

Has anyone else got any news on this?
Skoda Kodiaq SPORTLINE 190bhp, meteor grey
Panoramic roof, canton sound, park assist,camera view pack, children pack, KESSY boot,driver assistance pack,heated steering wheel,heated front screen,digital dash cockpit

whooooooosh

Post by whooooooosh » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:50 pm

Digital Dash (Virtual Cockpit) is absolutely positively available to be ordered. I have a screen grab of my order to prove it.

Virtual Cockpit Order.png

Kodiaq Edition (7 Seats) 2.0 TSI DSG DCC Quartz Grey, Beige Leather, Virtual Cockpit

Carl_L

Post by Carl_L » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi & welcome - just joined the forum myself.

Waiting for Skoda UK to come back to me on my query re specs & prices- I'll update as soon as I get a response. Agree with above that it's going to be an option, not standard (leaked MY19 changes from Skoda confirms it's option only).

I'd expect the option to be £500+ in the UK but, if I were you, I'd demand they include it on the order for the price you're prepared to pay. As proved above, it can be ordered, it's just that Skoda UK are proving incompetent in coming up with the price list (they published the L&K prices then withdrew the press release). Edit: That's what the lying dealer told me - I see that the press release is still there - they're not OTR prices yet though, so that's probably why dealers can't take orders.

Return to “Introductions”