Memory seats

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
Phil

Memory seats

Post by Phil » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Memory seats, having set it for me and wife, I'm 5" 11, she 4" 10, I went to the car and unlocked it the seat auto moved to my position, without having to push 1 or 2. does it work off the key fob, can't find anything in the manual.
Kodiaq Edition (7 seats) 2.0 TDI 190 PS 4x4 DSG, pan roof, spare wheel, front, rear sensors, electric towbar, black leather, heated seats steering wheel, wing mirrors, lots more.
Eckington

DaveM

Re: Memory seats

Post by DaveM » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:10 pm

I gather that this will happen if your car has the optional personalisation function (mine doesn’t). It’s in the manual under “personalisation” (page 59 in mine).
Kodiaq 1.4 DSG SEL 5-seat, capuccino, beige leather, rear camera, front sensors, triglavs, tow hook.

MrTrilby

Re: Memory seats

Post by MrTrilby » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:44 am

It should happen regardless of whether you have the optional personalisation function (with 3 keys), provided you have the right box ticked somewhere in the menus. Ours was ticked by default.

It mostly, but not always, moves the seat when we swap drivers/keys on ours.
190 4x4 SEL DSG with pano roof, ACC, reversing camera, towbar, heated multifunction steering wheel, heated front & rear seats, rear tables, luggage net, electric driver seat, ambient lighting, media command

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”