Hello from Sunny Gosport, UK

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
philhib1964

Hello from Sunny Gosport, UK

Post by philhib1964 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Hi to all,

Having initially been given a due date of late July had a call today to say my new car is ready at the showroom? Only had one update from salesman in two months so was surprised to hear it was here and ready. However, to be fair to him he has been off sick for a while. All ready to be picked up Friday so quite excited and looking forward to joining the club. I've only seen one Kodiaq on the road in Gosport, a silver Taxi (Diesel) so they are quite still rare round here (so far). Can't recall seeing any in Portsmouth either.

Also, rang the number given by Skoda to get the free 5 days comp insurance and whilst on the phone they gave me a very good price for annual cover, far cheaper than comparison sites I've been on, which I was very surprised about as I thought a main dealer would be well above the average price. (£301 Full Comp with all add ons & Protected NCD) (Just to point out, I do have over 10 years NCD)

And, got a very good deal for ALA Gap Insurance using latest code from Money Saving Expert Website. Saved an instant 25% so got three years of their back to invoice top cover for £189.

So Hi to everyone and looking forward to picking up some good advice from what looks like a very good website.
Sunny Gosport UK - Kodiaq SE L (7 Seater) 1.4 TSi 150 PS 4x4 in Petrol Blue & Two Dalmatians. :D :shock:

Pjmartin

Re: Hello from Sunny Gosport, UK

Post by Pjmartin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:40 am

Greetings from sunny Portsmouth. :)
2.0Ltr Edition 190 DSG 7 Seats, Candy White
Optional extras:
Fully loaded. :)

Colin Lambert

Re: Hello from Sunny Gosport, UK

Post by Colin Lambert » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 am

Ditto from soggy Dorset!
Moderator.SE L. 1.4DSG Jungle Green, PanRoof, Front Sensors, Beige Alcantara, Triglavs.Canton system. S/saver.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
“People say doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day”. :lol:
Winnie The Pooh.

Return to “Introductions”