Switching from Hyndai Santa fe

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
marge

Switching from Hyndai Santa fe

Post by marge » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi - we are thinking of switching our 7 Seat Hyndai Santa Fe for Kodiaq (7 seat) diesel auto. Interested to know if others have made the switch and are pleased they made the change. What's better? What's worse?

Colin Lambert

Re: Switching from Hyndai Santa fe

Post by Colin Lambert » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Hello Marge,
Welcome to the forum.
I have no personal experience with Hyundai, but I seem to remember somewhere at least one person who either switched from or compared a Santa Fe with the Kodiaq before buying and the Kodiaq won hands down in their opinion
The Santa Fe came out very badly against the K as I remember.

I am somewhat biased, having had 5 Skodas, but I can honestly say that the Kodiaq is the best car out of the 75cars that I have owned.

Go for it!
ModeratorSE L. 1.5DSG. Emerald green. S/s spare, flappy paddles, f&r sensors, rear camera. KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

gojoholo

Post by gojoholo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:36 pm

2.0 TSI Edition, 7 seat, Black with Beige Leather
ACC, Pan. roof, LED Light pack ,Canton, Heated rear seats, Heated w/s + washer jets , spare wheel, Front and rear parking sensors, heated steering wheel, Rear view camera

Pink72

Post by Pink72 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:52 am

I test drove both before along with other vehicles prior to settling on the Kodiaq last year. Suffice to say I found the Kodiaq better. Better quality fit and finish, better engine, better auto box. Just a more rounded and polished vehicle in every respect. Appreciate this is not a view of moving from one to another but rather a direct comparison. To be fair too the my wife liked the Fe and I liked to Kodiaq so it came down to direct drive comparison. She came away with her mind changed ...
Kodiaq 2.0tdi 190 4x4 DSG quartz metallic - canton, heated steering wheel, screen & rear seats, ambient light, media cmd, personalisation drive mode, front parking sensors, tri zone climate control, vico opia2 cash cam, Thule wingbars.

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”