Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

New member new kodiaq

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  JamieK 
#1 ·
hello fellow owners I've ordered a sport line meteor grey family pack sleep pack reverse camera personal keys. I can't seem to find any decent pics of meteor grey kodiaqs could somebody point me the right direction to find some. I have a Question about Personal keys when I unlock after wife's been driving will seat go to my position (she's quite short) Dealers didn't really seem to know and for 45 I just put it on

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum.

The personalised key should be set up to go to the last position it was when it was used. So if you aren't using the same key it should always work.

#3 ·
The personalised key should also alter the position of the mirrors for you as well (obviously not rear view mirror as that's manually adjusted...)

Here's some pictures of my Meteor Grey Sportline, first two when I first saw it unregistered in the showroom and then a week later just after I'd got it home:

Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light

Attachments

#4 ·
Meteor grey has to be one of the most popular Sportline colours - plenty of them in the used car section of Skoda website and Autotrader last time I looked.

There's one oddity about the options you picked - both packs include window blinds so effectively you've paid for them twice. Can't be helped if you want both packs but just an odd decision by Skoda all the same.

As per other replies, the key will alter several preferences you've set up in the car ( seats, mirrors, cabin temp, default radio stations, volume, temperature etc ). I found the MY21 software to be a wee bit more complicated than previous versions - no problem setting personalisation up on my old car but took me three or four attempts to get it working correctly on the new car. I suspect it integrates with Skoda Connect in some way because when I had to delete my Skoda Connect account ( don't ask ! ) the seat started to move.

Not surprised when you say the dealer didn't seem to know.

#6 ·
Woodsy said:
She looks amazing I definitely made the right choice. does anybody know how dark my tint will be on the rear?
Not very, but enough to be noticeable. Hard to tell from photos though, you need to see it in the flesh (as it were...)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.