Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Isofix clips

8K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Kevinthepenguin 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Having not owned my Kodiaq for 24 hours, I am still getting to know it.

Does anyone have an opinion on the isofix cover clips, and how rubbish they are? Unless I have been given the wrong ones....

#5 ·
Do you mean the covers for the ISOFIx points? I have had better luck over the last 12m. They work fine and we take them on/off regularly swapping car bases etc. You do have to be careful when putting them in that the ISOFIX bar goes round the cover clip so they snap in. I have seen others who have pushed the covers in and they look flush with the seat and are not secure.

Fixing the seat base etc is a doddle. I agree much easier than a Yeti which we also have

#6 ·
But it still a pain to fit on isofix on the front seat as the bars are 'somewhere' in the gap between the seat back and base. Why can't they put the plastic guides on the front seat as well?!?!

#7 ·
Sincere apologies, but I am pleased to have discovered this specific thread. I thought I was the only one who had had problems with these things. They keep popping out, been told three times by the dealer that they'll deal with them, now saying they won't, and I should have spoken to the sales manager at point of collection.

I don't know how much extra the leather seats are over standard ones, but bits of plastic falling off makes that extra cost a tad less worthwhile. And I don't exactly rate the customer care attitude at Marshalls of Reading.

But if I'm not the only one with these issues, it might help when I get on to Skoda themselves.

Marshalls of Reading are awful, have I mentioned that already?

#8 ·
Marshalls of Reading are awful, have I mentioned that already?
You are not alone! similar comments have appeared onYeti forum as well.
I am SO glad my dealer is a two times (well deserved) Dealer of The Year :D .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.