Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Different map SD cards

7K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  Anonymous 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I have 5L0 051 236 E Europe maps from my Yeti and would like to know if this can be used with the Kodiaq? (Maps listed for Kodiaq is 5L0 051 236 AH - is it just a more up to date map or more fundamental differences?).
Thanks

#3 ·
Kenny R said:
If it's sportline you are getting it will have the Columbus sat nav unit which doesn't use SD card for map storage.
Correct, Columbus has maps preloaded.

#15 ·
Kenny R said:
TCC said:
Picked the car up tonight, the dealer gave me the CD case with the SD card in and showed me where to fit the SD card.
So does your Sportline have the Amundsen fitted instead of the Columbus unit?
Amundsen is the entry level system, Columbus is on the higher level models including the Sportline.

G
#16 ·
FoxtrotAlpha said:
Kenny R said:
TCC said:
Picked the car up tonight, the dealer gave me the CD case with the SD card in and showed me where to fit the SD card.
So does your Sportline have the Amundsen fitted instead of the Columbus unit?
Amundsen is the entry level system, Columbus is on the higher level models including the Sportline.
I know that, my SEL has the Columbus. I was thinking along the lines that the Columbus had been swapped for a Amundsen for some reason on another, hence the question.
But as it turns out all is well with the correct unit fitted, it's only the salesperson that's not clued up on what he's selling :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.