Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Magic Black Sportline

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  PapaBear 
#1 ·
Just picked my Kodiaq up today. Looks great in the flesh. Had a 160 mile trip to get to know it straight away and I'm really pleased. The Skoda Nav works a treat and so does the voice activation for making calls. Lots more to play with as I get to know it.
Here are some photos from the showroom...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations. Looks great. did you choose anthracite Vega rims? Im wondering what i should get. Black Vega?

#3 ·
I didn't have a choice, so they're anthracite. I saw that they do black (after ordering, but not an option) and was a bit worried that mine wouldn't look so good... But they're fine 👍

#4 ·
Nice choice of options. I'm loving my heated steering wheel in this weather and using the paddles far more than I expected.

#5 ·
MrTrilby said:
Nice choice of options. I'm loving my heated steering wheel in this weather and using the paddles far more than I expected.
Thanks.
Me too regarding the heated steering wheel. I refuse to wear gloves when I'm driving and used to suffer with cold hands at the wheel... Not now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.