Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Dash Cams

9K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Pink72 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I have fitted more than I care to remember (certainly into double figures)

If you are on Briskoda then there are several very good walkthroughs in the Octavia, Yeti and Superb forums.

I posted a reply in the 12v Sockets thread Colin started ( http://www.kodiaqforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=383 ) showing how it may be possible to convert the OE 12v sockets to ignition fed, personally I do not do them this way though as I think it's a messy way of doing it (having wires and plugs all over the car)

#3 ·
#6 ·
As Gizmo said !
Looks like similar to Octavia for Kodiaq, just an extra damping bracket in the glovebox on the K.
I have an E-prance mini 0805 which I bought as I liked its small (and therefore hard to see) size. Picture Q is perfectly acceptable and cost reasonable, though their are probably better ones out now.

#7 ·
I always buy genuine Eprance dash cams... have one in each car... this happened to me last year. The ladies husband a London barrister tried to blame me for going in the back of her... insurance company found her at fault.

Not bad footage for a £20 dash cam

#8 ·
#9 ·
I have a Vicovation Opia 2. Year old now. No issue at all. Installed myself. If you value your car do not get Halfords to touch it ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.