Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Any sightings in your area?

52K views 105 replies 68 participants last post by  Estophilux 
#1 ·
I picked mine up on the 6th April and have yet to see another one. Anybody else seen any around?

#52 ·
Saw my first bear since taking possession (actually saw one back in mid may before I got mine on the M1 in Leicestershire) of mine. Saw one the same colour as mine in quartz grey in the opposite direction to me, it was on the A6, Belper travelling towards Matlock. Anyone from the forum travelling down there about 10am Mon 18th Sept. Hoing to see a few more now.

#54 ·
Seen a couple more in York, apart from mine and my neighbour's.

#55 ·
Spotted a White Kodiaq heading into Auckland on the motorway. It was in the fast lane and no, there wasn't a long line behind it. :lol: Still waiting for mine to be added the the NZ fleet.

#56 ·
Wheel Tire Car Sky Land vehicle

Do these count? ;) -- Victoria Road, South Ruislip, date 21/9; a Beetle was delivered to local VW dealer; the "rest" was for SKODA Willis a few corners away.

Next week I expect to spot our own on the trailer. We have just visited the dealer and was told that our bear is to arrive on Wednesday...

Yuppppiiee!!!!! :D

Attachments

#59 ·
We have a white edition around the corner but hadn't seen any other than that, now having ordered one I've seen two on the A3, one on the M3 and another on the M25 all within a day of each other......just like London buses

#60 ·
Just seen another White one in Go Out Doors car park in Loughborough SE L or Edition judging from the front lights. That's 3 in Leicestershire I have seen so far.

#61 ·
Got asked about mine in Lidl at the weekend. First time I've ever had a car nice enough for someone to ask me about it!

#64 ·
I've seen quite a lot here in Luxembourg. They're clearly popular, which goes some way to explaining the ridiculously long waiting time.

There's a black one I see regularly heading to the nearby nursery school in the mornings. There's a brown one often parked in my local shopping centre. There are a couple of white ones I see from time to time, and I've lost count of the number of lava blues. Lots, anyway. And also a couple of corrida reds, including one I just glimpsed briefly that also had fluorescent yellow/green stripes and was clearly being used as some kind of emergency medical or rescue vehicle.

I've also seen one at my Skoda garage with a rather large dent in it...

#65 ·
I have had my Kodiaq since May and have only seen 2 others on the road. Not sure if people are buying new cars at the moment, or the demand is so great few are getting through due to lead-times.

#66 ·
There is a black Kodiaq that Ive seen seveal times here in Pershore, and was actually parked outside my neighbours a few weeks ago, so I had a good old butchers at it, and was impressed, so decided to go for one. From a distance a bit similar to X5 imho?

#67 ·
Starting to get used to the admiring glances now. I've never had a car that's attracted this much attention before!

#68 ·
GaggingOrder said:
Got asked about mine in Lidl at the weekend. First time I've ever had a car nice enough for someone to ask me about it!
Would be even better if someone asked at Waitrose car park! :D

#69 ·
Still haven't seen another one on the road yet, but to be fair I'm low milage.

A couple of people have stopped and asked about it in car parks, Someone asked me if it were an Audi Q7, which is nice I guess. I must admit though I'm struggling to recommend it too highly, firstly I'm not as impressed with the car as I thought I'd be, and also I certainly can't recommend skoda for customer service any more.

#70 ·
A chap in a black K pulled into the car park I was in, on Saturday afternoon in Carlisle ,and parked up next to me just as I was pulling out😊 exchanged a smile and a wave. There's probably only a handful within a 50mile radius so quite a coincidence I would say😎

#71 ·
I'm up in Edinburgh for work, spotted 1 parked near grassmarket and 2 driving by on princes street all within a span of about 40 mins. First few proper sightings of the bear out in the "wild" for me.

#74 ·
Just saw a white 1 as I was leaving Mcdonalds Pencoed, in a car park for re:neuron (?)

#75 ·
Saw another one yesterday, which was leaving Sainsbury's in Matlock. Again it was the same colour as mine a quartz grey and the colour again same as the one I saw few weeks ago in Belper. I may have been the same one, as I couldn't see the registration. This one had a cycle rack fitted on the rear. Was it anyone from the forum?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.