How did your dealer do?

The place to discuss everything else..
Robert

Re: How did your dealer do?

Post by Robert » Wed May 17, 2017 3:42 pm

I have emailed my local main office and gave them the web address of the Nottingham company that has updates via order number on line. I await a response!!!

Zach

Post by Zach » Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Currently have been with Tristram Skoda in Auckland NZ and they've been great, so great that instead of dealing with my local dealer I drove the 160km/100mi distance for my 2 test drive sessions. I'll be driving up there next Saturday to order - already getting paperwork done today. Doing a final test drive with the 2.0 TSI this Saturday at my local dealer and gonna ask for a quote just for comparison though.
BW32 2017 Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style 5 Seater in Quartz Grey Metallic + Sirius rims, Extended Warranty, Panoramic Sunroof, heated washer jets, sleep pack, rear heated seats, 3rd key + driver profiles

Marinfullsuss

Post by Marinfullsuss » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Platinum Skoda Bath did OK, but there was a stressful 30 minutes on pick up day when they told us our SE Tech didn't have front parking sensors. Salesman looked stressed in a controlled way, tried the car (no bleeps), went to his manager, went to the workshop, read the spec (assumed it was the same as a standard SE, which is where he went wrong), went back to manager. Finally decided it did have FPS. Phew. At least he did better than the guy at Weston-S-Mare who told us that we were not allowed to buy a SE Tech - business users only he said. Hence, he lost the sale and Bath gained it.
SE Technology, 5 seats, 150 TDi, manual, 4WD, candy white, towbar, adaptive cruise control, rear camera, Amundsen sat nav, front & rear parking sensors, space saver wheel

QprBoy

Post by QprBoy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Only 8 out of 1O so far....3 years agi I gave 1OO% positive feedback . Maybe being a Carwow customer has put me bottom of pile for customer service, but when I suggested this they steadfastly refuted accusation. Tad disappointed, as bought 2 previous Skodas and always had top banana service with sales and service staff. If I dont receive better service tomorrow I shall ask to speak to Management or go straight to HO. Main issue, is my request for return phone calls are either ignored or not given to salesman, as rarely get call back.
Awaiting 2.O TDI 15O SEL BK DSG. Dream driveway Golf Mk 1 GTI,Cortina Mk 2 16OO E,Octy hatch VRS Rall Gn.At mo 3 out of 5 kids at home, hence Ive got Saab 9OO, Panda,Corsa, Almera,Octy + wifes mint 2O13 Monte in garage

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”