Recommended Dealer map. Final edition. Courtesy of Yeti Owners Club

The place to discuss everything else..
MoominPapa

Re: Recommended Dealer map. Final edition. Courtesy of Yeti Owners Club

Post by MoominPapa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:37 am

MyKodi wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:03 am
I would like to recommend adding Garland Motors in Aldershot to the list please. I know they are part of Winchester Motor Group but they serve Aldershot and the surrounding area very well in my opinion. The Kodiaq is my 4th car from them in the last 11 years and each one has been very good, with excellent after sales service too. The Kodiaq buying experience was first class and faultless, I was kept informed every step of the way and delivery was much earlier than expected. One very happy customer.
I have heard that they both have been taken over by new management... my Kodiaq was purchased via Winchester. They gave me a decent purchasing experience, but also are doing well so far with the aftercare as mine has QC issues and they are sorting it out.
Driving since May 2017 a 1.4TSI 2WD DSG Edition in Petrol Blue. Car finally sorted after 9 trips to workshop.

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:12 am

Garland Motors now on list.
Moderator.SE L. 1.4DSG Jungle Green, PanRoof, Front Sensors, Beige Alcantara, Triglavs.Canton system. S/saver.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
“People say doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day”. :lol:
Winnie The Pooh.

Andy65

Post by Andy65 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Pleased to see Mitchell Skoda Chester on the list, actually located just outside Chester in Cheshire Oaks
5 years ago I was looking to trade in my 4 year old Passat for a diesel estate to use as a tow car for my new caravan
Liked the look of their Superb Estate demonstrator, and the sales guy handed me the keys and said take it home and bring it back safely tomorrow at your leisure.......... :-)
I actually bought one of the last Octavia Estates with a good trade in, discount (= VAT) 1/2 down and 1/2 over 2 years 0% signed up immediately
car has been very reliable and regularly serviced by Mitchell's at reasonable prices compared to an independent
They did miss the 40K and 80k DSG gearbox oil change but I guess no one is perfect
Now traded in the Octavia for a Kodiaq Scout, similar test drive....here are the keys and take as long as you like.....
Discount reasonable for a car ex factory also decent trade in value
Kodiaq Scout 2.0TDI 190ps 7 seat DSG Petrol Blue Standard Trim ordered 09/11/2017 delivered 29/11/2017
I live in South Manchester and the supplying dealer was Mitchell Skoda (near Chester)

KodiaqNZ

Post by KodiaqNZ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:47 am

Hi, Can you add Farmer Auto Village, Tauranga, New Zealand. Their service has been fantastic.
Kodiaq Ambition+ 1.4 TSI 110 kW 4x4, Quartz Grey, Black Leather, Seven Seat. Tow Bar, Trailer Assist, Parking Assist, Blind Spot Monitor, Tinted Windows, Area View.
Ordered 31-05-17, Delivered 4-11-17. :D
Waikato, New Zealand

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:48 am

Thanks KodiaqNZ, there you are, on the list.
Moderator.SE L. 1.4DSG Jungle Green, PanRoof, Front Sensors, Beige Alcantara, Triglavs.Canton system. S/saver.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
“People say doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day”. :lol:
Winnie The Pooh.

Lord Muck

Post by Lord Muck » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:28 am

I see Hortons in Lincoln are on the list which is good, a family run business, gave me £2k more PX on my old Toyota than Listers Toyota offered me last year and juggled the figures to get where I wanted... I was happy with the deal.

When I noticed a slight fault, they had it sorted the next day... helpful and friendly.
1.4TSI Kodiaq SE 4x4 7 seats manual.. build week 23 5/6/17
Extras are window blinds, driver mode, colour computer, reversing camera and a spare wheel.

I swear way too much, apparently the use of colourful metaphors is frowned on in polite society!

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”