Upgrades

The place to discuss everything else..
JK2447

Upgrades

Post by JK2447 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 am

Hi all,

Random question but... is there any way to get upgrades to my SEL that are on the Edition such as the phone box/charger, sleeper pack, full camera upgrade from the reverse and heated washers? The more I read the more I can see the sales man I was dealing with didn't really have a clue about Kodiaqs so there are a a few toys I'd definitely have opted for if I had it explained to me properly

Thanks
Jim
SEL 1.4 4x4 150 Petrol in Black. Pan roof, full leather, rear camera, ambient lighting, Siruis alloys

Colin Lambert

Re: Upgrades

Post by Colin Lambert » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:37 am

All options by model are viewable on the configurator.

http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/gbr/gbr/en-gb/ns7/67518

If it ain't on the config, you can't have it! If you have firm build date you can't change anything.

There are many dealer staff members who know bugga orl about the cars that provide their wages. Very sad! Specially since they have all had a degree of product training.
Whereabout are you/dealer?
(Welcome to the VERY select pan roof club! ;) )
p.s. Sorry, just seen on another thread that you already have taken delivery. ....in which case I'm afraid you have had it, as most of the things you mentioned are factory fit. you might be able to get the sleeper headrests, But have you seen the price I have seen £250 quoted On the Swedish configurator?? Post factory options, when available, are very much more expensive than the same thing if fitted on the line.
Moderator.SE L. 1.4DSG Jungle Green, PanRoof, Front Sensors, Beige Alcantara, Triglavs.Canton system. S/saver.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
“People say doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day”. :lol:
Winnie The Pooh.

JK2447

Post by JK2447 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Wow that's a lot isn't it, let me do some googling. Yes sadly already taken delivery. Another thing I wasn't sure on was, I ordered leather on the inside of the doors, I forget what its called, but I can't see it, unless I'm being blind and there's more material on cars without it maybe
SEL 1.4 4x4 150 Petrol in Black. Pan roof, full leather, rear camera, ambient lighting, Siruis alloys

JK2447

Post by JK2447 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:24 pm

And sorry yes! The pan roof is totally awesome!!! ha ha

stevekhart

Post by stevekhart » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:31 am

JK2447 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:23 pm
Wow that's a lot isn't it, let me do some googling. Yes sadly already taken delivery. Another thing I wasn't sure on was, I ordered leather on the inside of the doors, I forget what its called, but I can't see it, unless I'm being blind and there's more material on cars without it maybe
Do you mean the door pocket with waste bin? I've ordered the same thinking it was a different door card with leather on it, but now I'm thinking it's just a waste bin!
Current: Superb MK2 twin door
Ordered: Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TDI 150 4x4 DSG 7 Str Petrol Blue, black leather, tow assist, heated rear seats, canton, ordered 21/9/17 delayed from B̶W̶4̶1̶(2017) to currently BW4 (2018)

JK2447

Post by JK2447 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:15 pm

stevekhart wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:31 am
JK2447 wrote:
Do you mean the door pocket with waste bin? I've ordered the same thinking it was a different door card with leather on it, but now I'm thinking it's just a waste bin!
Mate exactly that. A little bun on the passenger side ha ha. Gutted my sales man wasn't so crap he didn't know I could have heated washers that would actually be useful

stevekhart

Post by stevekhart » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:18 pm

JK2447 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:15 pm
stevekhart wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:31 am
JK2447 wrote:
Mate exactly that. A little bun on the passenger side ha ha. Gutted my sales man wasn't so crap he didn't know I could have heated washers that would actually be useful
Thanks for the heads up, at least I won’t be disappointed when I see it!
Current: Superb MK2 twin door
Ordered: Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TDI 150 4x4 DSG 7 Str Petrol Blue, black leather, tow assist, heated rear seats, canton, ordered 21/9/17 delayed from B̶W̶4̶1̶(2017) to currently BW4 (2018)

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”