How did your dealer do?

The place to discuss everything else..
Kenny212

Re: How did your dealer do?

Post by Kenny212 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:32 pm

KKB24 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:05 pm
That would've been yours. We ordered last day of May. It was still in the wrapper with transportation blocks etc still in place. Nice car!
It is a nice car to drive , when I get the time to drive it due to work
Skoda Kodiaq SportLine 2.0TSi in velvet red

KKB24

Post by KKB24 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:05 pm

My hubby is the same. He has driven ours 4 times in 2 and a half weeks.
Sportline, Moon White, 2.0 TDI 190 DSG, pan roof, spare wheel, front sensors

Busker911

Post by Busker911 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi, after 13k miles I am more than happy with Henrys Glasgow sales and service.
Far superior to local Ford and Land Rover in North Glasgow.
150 SEL diesel manual awd 7seater business grey with spare.

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Busker911 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:58 pm
Hi, after 13k miles I am more than happy with Henrys Glasgow sales and service.
Far superior to local Ford and Land Rover in North Glasgow.
Mine went there for camera recalibration, it was there for over a week. Their after sales manager wasn’t very responsive and didn’t really seem interested in after sales. Based on that I didn’t order my replacement from them.

My original Kodiaq came from Border Cars (Skoda Dumfries), it will be a frosty day in hell when I go back there, totally hopeless dealership which doesn’t deserve anyone’s custom. I reported their ‘antics’ to Skoda UK and got a holiday! (Actually they paid for a hotel stay for us to say sorry).
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey
Somewhere in Scotland.

ertooso

Post by ertooso » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:11 pm

When did you order? I ordered on 11th April, not had an update yet on a build week from my dealer (DM Keith in Bradford).

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:50 pm

ertooso wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:11 pm
When did you order? I ordered on 11th April, not had an update yet on a build week from my dealer (DM Keith in Bradford).
We placed our order for our new kodiaq (see below for spec) on 23rd February although I dont believe the dealer could actually be place it on the system until beginning of April as we need to keep hold of the existing one until next week (part of the hire contract deal). Our new one is now at the dealer waiting our collection next week, think it's been there for over 1 week now. So they have done well (so far).

Ironically 3 weeks ago the numpty dealer I got the existing one from (Border Cars (Skoda) Dumfries) phoned me asking if I wanted to pop in and order my replacement. I declined (less than generously) telling them that if they could order one and get in delivered in 5 weeks I would be amazed (they claimed it was possible) but I also mentioned that the service they provided last time was non-existent and that they continually lied to us and it was the worst car purchasing experience ever.

DONT USE BORDER CARS AT DUMFRIES.

If you let us know what you ordered them we may know why it's not delieved (190 BJP TSI engines I think have been heavily delayed - could be wrong on that).
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey
Somewhere in Scotland.

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”