Build Week Delays

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
Zach

Re: Build Week Delays

Post by Zach » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:55 pm

How long does it take to get a build week? It's been about a month after placing my order
BW32 2017 Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style 5 Seater in Quartz Grey Metallic + Sirius rims, Extended Warranty, Panoramic Sunroof, heated washer jets, sleep pack, rear heated seats, 3rd key + driver profiles

Jacro

Post by Jacro » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:25 am

Took 9 weeks for definite status 20 for me.

kthuno

Post by kthuno » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:01 am

Zach wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:55 pm
How long does it take to get a build week? It's been about a month after placing my order
5 weeks here - dealer is quite certain that is not definitive as too much uncertainty exists in regards to delays and whatnot... Ordered 14 days prior to you so it's gonna be interesting to see the difference in delivery time, give and take a few seeing that transport to NZ is a bit more stretched than putting it on a train to Denmark.
-- DSG TDI 2.0 150bhp Style

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:09 am

Well today mine is still showing as in the factory, but also as build complete and has been allocated a chassis number so my dealer is chasing up.
Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TSi 4x4 DSG Velvet Red with Cream Leather
DCC, ACC, Ventilated seats, Virtual pedal, Heated windscreen, washers, rear seats and leather MFSW, ACC, Ambient lighting, Park assist, Travel assist, Area view, TJA.

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 am

As of yesterday my BW23 was still in the factory - looks like the lack of rear seats is causing an issue
DCC, ACC, Ventilated seats, Virtual pedal, Heated windscreen, washers, rear seats and leather MFSW, ACC, Ambient lighting, Park assist, Travel assist, Area view, TJA.

tgden

Post by tgden » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:10 pm

andyvee wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 am
As of yesterday my BW23 was still in the factory - looks like the lack of rear seats is causing an issue
I've just had the disappointing news that my week 23 Build has slipped to week 30. Apparently Skoda are writing to tell me so that is just a dealer update. My dealer says it's either the 3rd row of seats, the DSG box or both. Very frustrating.
SEL 150 TSI Petrol in Petrol Blue, front sensors as only option

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Had yours even commenced build?

The brand team at Skoda UK could see that mine was actually built, but couldn't explain what the delay was.

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Just realised, yours was at the final stage of production as well!

Looks like I might be in for a long wait then.

When did you get your update - today? - had yours got as far as being allocated a chassis number?

Birksy

Post by Birksy » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Ordered 7th June, told build week 25 (stock car already on order for dealer). Was informed yesterday at least 2 week delay, due to lack of 7 seats. Was also told Skoda would be compensating, what ever that means!
Kodiaq SE L 1.4 TSI DSG, Black Magic, Black Leather, Triglav, Space saver.
BW25 completed BW30
Collected14th Aug

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 pm

I wonder .......

I'm going to be car-less and have a family holiday for 2 weeks at the start of August - they better come up with something good!

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”