Build Week Delays

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
markymate

Re: Build Week Delays

Post by markymate » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:07 pm

How do I find out what ship my car will be on when its ready, and what do the status numbers mean during the production process?
Trying to be patient!!
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:40 pm

eugem wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:11 pm
Dealer informed me today that mine is on the North Sea being transported to Grimsby. Wonder how long it will take to get to Birmingham? Can't wait. 😊
Hopefully I am on the same ship - I'll know tomorrow when I get my next update. It might even be in the UK :)

Usually 1-2 weeks from UK port to delivery, depending how busy the transporters are, and if your dealer calls it off in a timely manner.
Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TSi 4x4 DSG Velvet Red with Cream Leather
DCC, ACC, Ventilated seats, Virtual pedal, Heated windscreen, washers, rear seats and leather MFSW, ACC, Ambient lighting, Park assist, Travel assist, Area view, TJA.

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Ooooh - it is in the UK and the dealer has already called it off for transport - getting closer :)
Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TSi 4x4 DSG Velvet Red with Cream Leather
DCC, ACC, Ventilated seats, Virtual pedal, Heated windscreen, washers, rear seats and leather MFSW, ACC, Ambient lighting, Park assist, Travel assist, Area view, TJA.

eugem

Post by eugem » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:57 pm

andyvee wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:30 pm
Ooooh - it is in the UK and the dealer has already called it off for transport - getting closer :)
Excellent. Look forward to seeing pics and hearing your thoughts on the bear. 😊
1.4 SE 125 6g man. brill silver metallic. kess . dms.elec folding auto dim mirrors.lumbar support,

Cadence

Post by Cadence » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:28 pm

I ordered my fully loaded 2.0 TSI Edition on 31/12/17 and have been told that it will be built w/c 5 February and with the dealer 2nd or 3rd week of March. So an April fools registration then 😳
Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TSI DSG 5-door, Business Grey with black leather, panoramic sunroof, area view, park assist, travel assist, driver alert, tow bar, heated screen & washers, leather door panels, Sirius alloy wheels .

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”