Any sightings in your area?

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
GaggingOrder

Re: Any sightings in your area?

Post by GaggingOrder » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:07 am

Got asked about mine in Lidl at the weekend. First time I've ever had a car nice enough for someone to ask me about it!
Kodiaq Edition 1.4TSI (150) DSG 7 seats. Petrol Blue. Options: front and rear sensors; children's pack; steering wheel with gear paddles. Beige leather interior. 19" Triglavs. Delivered early October 17.

Moko

Post by Moko » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Got stopped twice at the EuroShuttle terminal with staff wanting a look and to discuss the car this weekend
Kodiaq Quartz Grey 180TSI Edition

StephenL

Post by StephenL » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:45 pm

Passed a white one today, going the other way from me. It was going north on the A65 between Long Preston and Settle.
Kodiaq 1.4 Tsi 2wd DSG SE Black, black leather heated seats, Canton, mood lighting, spare wheel

Estophilux

Post by Estophilux » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:05 pm

I've seen quite a lot here in Luxembourg. They're clearly popular, which goes some way to explaining the ridiculously long waiting time.

There's a black one I see regularly heading to the nearby nursery school in the mornings. There's a brown one often parked in my local shopping centre. There are a couple of white ones I see from time to time, and I've lost count of the number of lava blues. Lots, anyway. And also a couple of corrida reds, including one I just glimpsed briefly that also had fluorescent yellow/green stripes and was clearly being used as some kind of emergency medical or rescue vehicle.

I've also seen one at my Skoda garage with a rather large dent in it...
Ordered 05.10.2017. Kodiaq 2.0 TSI Style, Velvet Red, Triton, DSG7, 7 seats, Columbus, Canton, pano roof, black perf. leather heated seats, DCC, ACC, TJA, night pack, rough road pack, sport steering wheel, alu pedals and a few other bits and bobs

Emma M

Post by Emma M » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:47 pm

I have had my Kodiaq since May and have only seen 2 others on the road. Not sure if people are buying new cars at the moment, or the demand is so great few are getting through due to lead-times.
Ordered: 1.4 TSI 150PS 4x4 DSG Edition. Quartz Grey, Black Interior. Front parking sensors and Sirius wheels.

QprBoy

Post by QprBoy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40 pm

There is a black Kodiaq that Ive seen seveal times here in Pershore, and was actually parked outside my neighbours a few weeks ago, so I had a good old butchers at it, and was impressed, so decided to go for one. From a distance a bit similar to X5 imho?
Awaiting 2.O TDI 15O SEL BK DSG. Dream driveway Golf Mk 1 GTI,Cortina Mk 2 16OO E,Octy hatch VRS Rall Gn.At mo 3 out of 5 kids at home, hence Ive got Saab 9OO, Panda,Corsa, Almera,Octy + wifes mint 2O13 Monte in garage

GaggingOrder

Post by GaggingOrder » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:41 pm

Starting to get used to the admiring glances now. I've never had a car that's attracted this much attention before!
Kodiaq Edition 1.4TSI (150) DSG 7 seats. Petrol Blue. Options: front and rear sensors; children's pack; steering wheel with gear paddles. Beige leather interior. 19" Triglavs. Delivered early October 17.

bigboss

Post by bigboss » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:33 pm

GaggingOrder wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:07 am
Got asked about mine in Lidl at the weekend. First time I've ever had a car nice enough for someone to ask me about it!
Would be even better if someone asked at Waitrose car park! :D
Kodiaq SE L, 1.4 TSI 150 PS DSG, Magnetic Brown metallic, beige leather, 19" Triglav, towbar, Heated windscreen & washer nozzles, Heated leather MFSW, Adaptive cruise control, Front & rear parking sensors, rear view camera. Škoda ID: 98705067

Dr_Pepper

Post by Dr_Pepper » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:14 am

Still haven't seen another one on the road yet, but to be fair I'm low milage.

A couple of people have stopped and asked about it in car parks, Someone asked me if it were an Audi Q7, which is nice I guess. I must admit though I'm struggling to recommend it too highly, firstly I'm not as impressed with the car as I thought I'd be, and also I certainly can't recommend skoda for customer service any more.

KodJam

Post by KodJam » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:20 pm

A chap in a black K pulled into the car park I was in, on Saturday afternoon in Carlisle ,and parked up next to me just as I was pulling out😊 exchanged a smile and a wave. There's probably only a handful within a 50mile radius so quite a coincidence I would say😎
Brill Silver 190TDI DSG 7-Seat Edition. Heated screen and nozzles, Heated steering Wheel, Front & Rear Sensors, Rear Camera, Electronic Tow-Bar, Rear remote seat-folding, Rear tables and blinds, Mythos black inserts, Spare Wheel.

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”