NEW ARRIVAL ~DETAILS

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
JKSKodi

Re: NEW ARRIVAL ~DETAILS

Post by JKSKodi » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks -- unfortunately the weather here is not really the one which would make it practical to have. The best example is that we were lucky to take the car home today in a dry weather (but still no shunshine) in the afternoon and as twighlight came it brought the rain..

Do you live in a monsoon region 🤔 I've ordered the pan roof and I live in the far north ( of Scotland) my last three cars all survived the rain with a sunroof .
Ordered 12 August: 2.0TDi 150 DSG (2WD) Edition 5 seats Petrol blue, beige Interior, Sunroof, Front parking sensors, Rear view camera, heated windscreen

alexander_5

Post by alexander_5 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:03 pm

It is Greater London -- and yes, we feel ourselves many times as if live in a monsoon region... :D

The thing is that we intend to keep the bear for a period longer than a few years and are not sure that such things remain faultless for -- say -- 7-8 years or more. Anyway , we will see, maybe we will go for another bear instead of paying in the final part and so next time we go for that.
Edition (7 seats) 2.0 TSI 4x4 DSG Moon White, Sirius, Black leather -- R side airbags, Crew protection assist, ACC, AV+TA+F/R sensors, Heated windscreen+nozzles, Tri-zone A/C, EF towbar, Canton SS, SS wheel, Folding table, Electric child sfty lck+blinds

JKSKodi

Post by JKSKodi » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Last three cars I've had have been from 4 years to 8 years old and no problems with sunroofs.

London is one of the dryest and warmest parts of the UK - the northwest Highlands has much more extreme weather.
Northwest Highlands are more extreme weather wise, so I wouldn't worry about the pan- roof.
Ordered 12 August: 2.0TDi 150 DSG (2WD) Edition 5 seats Petrol blue, beige Interior, Sunroof, Front parking sensors, Rear view camera, heated windscreen

KodJam

Post by KodJam » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:20 pm

I picked my new bear up on Friday from Horton Skoda in Lincoln, I did the deal through Car-wow and saved 17% off list price for a brand new 2018 car which another dealer had in stock, I had no problem at all and can recommend the process. I got a pretty thorough handover and got the phone and Sat nav etc set up. I then had a 3 and a half hour drive home to get the hang of a few things and to get a few miles on the clock. I got a full tank of diesel with the car and free mats thrown in😊and the drive home showed 44.3mpg with the cruise mostly around 70_75. So far I'm very impressed and looking forward to getting it run in. I've used the 7 seats already and enjoyed showing off the toys😎
Brill Silver 190TDI DSG 7-Seat Edition. Heated screen and nozzles, Heated steering Wheel, Front & Rear Sensors, Rear Camera, Electronic Tow-Bar, Rear remote seat-folding, Rear tables and blinds, Mythos black inserts, Spare Wheel.

OxfordKodiaq

Post by OxfordKodiaq » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:33 am

Good to hear @Kodjam that you had a good experience at Horton Skoda in Lincoln as we are picking up our K from there on Saturday! Looking forward to it!
Petrol Blue 190PS 4X4 Edition, Panoramic Roof, Adaptive Cruise, Park Assist, Heated Rear Seats, Heated Wheel, Family Pack & Ambient LEDs.

nooklog

Post by nooklog » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:13 am

alexander_5 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:45 pm
Arrived home today :D :

Congratulations. Good choice on the wheels. Sirius do look better than Triglavs

Ruislip's where I spend a good chunk of my daily commute, mainly stuck in Victoria and Pembroke roads. Let's do the bus drivers' wave routine if we spot each other ;)
Ordered Cappuccino Beige 1.4 150 DSG 7 seat Edition with black leather, Panoramic roof, Adaptive cruise control, Traffic sign recognition, Area View, Park assist, Personalisation of drive mode and Child pack.

nixkix

Post by nixkix » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:18 am

Arrived !. Apologies for the rushed photo, but not a lot of time at hand to do a thorough job!!

IMG_2134.jpg

2.0 TDI Edition 5dr DSG [7 Seat] Pearl - Black Magic, 19" Sirius alloy wheels, Heated windscreen + washer jets, Rear view camera with full LED rear lights - Due 17th October

ChrisL

Post by ChrisL » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:15 am

Very nice :) I hope you are delighted with it!

Makes me even more keen to get ours which should only be a week or two now!
Petrol Blue 2.0TDi 190ps DSG 7 seat Edition with black leather, front/rear parking sensors, heated front windscreen/washer jets, ventilated seats, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition, driver personalisation and rear view camera.

Sharms

Post by Sharms » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:25 am

very nice indeed
Ordered 05/10/17 - Received 12/12/17 (nine weeks, five days)
SE L 150 TDi DSG seven seat, pano roof, ambo lights, rear camera, canton sound, black interior, Quartz Grey

Zach

Post by Zach » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 pm

My car has just arrived in New Zealand!
BW32 2017 Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style 5 Seater in Quartz Grey Metallic + Sirius rims, Extended Warranty, Panoramic Sunroof, heated washer jets, sleep pack, rear heated seats, 3rd key + driver profiles

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”