NEW ARRIVAL ~DETAILS

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
JKSKodi

Re: NEW ARRIVAL ~DETAILS

Post by JKSKodi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Looks great - what's the colour? (difficult to tell to in the low light). Is it 2WD and 5 or 7 seats?
If it's 5 seats does it have the variable floor?
Ordered 12 August: 2.0TDi 150 DSG (2WD) Edition 5 seats Petrol blue, beige Interior, Sunroof, Front parking sensors, Rear view camera, heated windscreen

PeterC

Post by PeterC » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:56 pm

Hi all, After 4 and half months wait I finally have taken delivery of my car. Every thing is really impressive and there is no sign of any defects in the build quality that others appear to have had. Really impressed with the LED lights, it's like driving in daylight and I had to test them out and nobody flashed me. I thought I would be dazzling them but not at all - brilliant! I have bought an extra sim card just for the car as it is a pain changing my phone from wifi to hotspot each time. Also I found my phone battery was going down quicker. Extra sim from BT was extra £6 per month for 4 gig of data, so not too bad and saves the messing about with my mobile. So glad I went with the pan roof as it lets so much more light into the car and the beige upholstery helps as well. Probably not the right place in the forum to mention this, but has anyone had the door edge protectors not going tight to the door. The drivers door one keeps sticking out a bit and I am concerned that I might catch it with my clothing, getting in and out of the car. This is the only fault I can find. I am learning something new every day and it drives superbly. One more thing, I hate the stop/start and wish I could permanently turn it off.
2.0 TSI 180PS 4x4 DSG, Quartz Grey Edition with Pan Sunroof, Park Assist, Travel Assist, Rear Camera, Heated Windscreen, Service plan and extended Warranty plus a few other goodies. :P Situated in sunny Beccles - Suffolk

some1gr8

Post by some1gr8 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:18 am

JKSKodi wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:25 pm
Looks great - what's the colour? (difficult to tell to in the low light). Is it 2WD and 5 or 7 seats?
If it's 5 seats does it have the variable floor?
Its quartz grey, with ventilated full leather, 7 seat, 2wd,
From Dublin ,Style, ordered on 2nd April, 150 dsg, delivery expected in sep

Irodeabikeonce

Post by Irodeabikeonce » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Just returned from Fish Brothers Swindon with my new Petrol Blue SE L 1.4 150 DSG 7seat, front sensors, spare wheel.
Smooth ;-)
Petrol Blue SE L 1.4 150 DSG 7seat, front sensors, spare wheel

$k0d1ak

Post by $k0d1ak » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:42 pm

some1gr8 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:27 pm
Finally got after 6 month waif, and its worth it..
Congrats, she's a beauty! What is the name of that colour/paint?
Mine's a 172D as well!
2.0TDI 150bhp DSG, Style trim
Candy White
7 seats, Sunroof, Towbar, Canton, ACC, Lane Assist
Ordered 2017-04-08 in Ireland

some1gr8

Post by some1gr8 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:56 pm

$k0d1ak wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:42 pm
some1gr8 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:27 pm
Finally got after 6 month waif, and its worth it..
Congrats, she's a beauty! What is the name of that colour/paint?
Mine's a 172D as well!
Its quartz grey
From Dublin ,Style, ordered on 2nd April, 150 dsg, delivery expected in sep

ChrisL

Post by ChrisL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:15 pm

PeterC wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:56 pm
One more thing, I hate the stop/start and wish I could permanently turn it off.
I believe if you can find someone with VAG-COM it can probably be done.
Petrol Blue 2.0TDi 190ps DSG 7 seat Edition with black leather, front/rear parking sensors, heated front windscreen/washer jets, ventilated seats, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition, driver personalisation and rear view camera.

alexander_5

Post by alexander_5 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Arrived home today :D :

at_home1.jpg

at_home2.jpg

Edition (7 seats) 2.0 TSI 4x4 DSG Moon White, Sirius, Black leather -- R side airbags, Crew protection assist, ACC, AV+TA+F/R sensors, Heated windscreen+nozzles, Tri-zone A/C, EF towbar, Canton SS, SS wheel, Folding table, Electric child sfty lck+blinds

vesku

Post by vesku » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Looks great! Congrats! Waiting about similiar with panroof in a month.
KOdiaq 2.0 Tsi DSG AWD Panroof and almost all extra (Finnish Exclusive model)

alexander_5

Post by alexander_5 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Thanks -- unfortunately the weather here is not really the one which would make it practical to have. The best example is that we were lucky to take the car home today in a dry weather (but still no shunshine) in the afternoon and as twighlight came it brought the rain...

Lots of people order it though. To be honest we had some fears that should the sealing get broken in any way we would have really big problems. (Especially after warranty.)
Edition (7 seats) 2.0 TSI 4x4 DSG Moon White, Sirius, Black leather -- R side airbags, Crew protection assist, ACC, AV+TA+F/R sensors, Heated windscreen+nozzles, Tri-zone A/C, EF towbar, Canton SS, SS wheel, Folding table, Electric child sfty lck+blinds

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”