Any New Deliveries lately?

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
technics100

Re: Any New Deliveries lately?

Post by technics100 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 pm

I bet you can't wait.. I've had a Meteor grey superb sportline for the past 3 years.. get used to people commenting on it.. it's a fantastic colour..
On order - Kodiaq SE L 1.5 Tsi - Quartz grey, Adaptive cruise, tow bar, chrome roof rails, textile mats & trays to front seats

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:14 pm

How’s the new car Marcus? Hope all went smoothly with handover and it’s living up to expectations.

Hoping to get some news this coming week as to where mine has gotten to.
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:29 pm

johnsgovan wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:14 pm
How’s the new car Marcus? Hope all went smoothly with handover and it’s living up to expectations.

Hi John.

Super smooth change over, drove mine down to Sheffield (best deal I could find) and drove off with the new one.

I love the sportline, don’t know what the differences really are but it feels a lot more direct than the diesel. The petrol 150 is excellent.
You will love it and also saw a race blue in the showroom....looks mint!
Hope you get some good news this week.
Cheers
M
Kodiaq no 2. Sportline 1.5 tsi DSG. Meteor Grey, pan roof, heated window and steering wheel, family pack, virtual cockpit.
In East Lothian

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:26 pm

johnsgovan wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:14 pm

Hi John - hope you got your car in time for the road trip!?

M
Kodiaq no 2. Sportline 1.5 tsi DSG. Meteor Grey, pan roof, heated window and steering wheel, family pack, virtual cockpit.
In East Lothian

markeetee

Post by markeetee » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Hi all, I ordered my car with leasingoptions.co.uk back in Feb, however they keep sending emails saying they are waiting on a build date.
Seems a very long time, I extended lease on my Tiguain to Sept but now I'm worried it might not come before then.
Has anyone ordered in or since Feb and received their car yet?
I see most people waited about 14 weeks or so for delivery?

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:36 pm

technics100 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 pm
I bet you can't wait.. I've had a Meteor grey superb sportline for the past 3 years.. get used to people commenting on it.. it's a fantastic colour..
I had my first approach from a stranger asking what colour it is and how nice it is! First time that has happened (don’t know if that says anything about my previous cars/colours!)
In East Lothian

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 pm

markeetee wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:29 pm
Hi all, I ordered my car with leasingoptions.co.uk back in Feb, however they keep sending emails saying they are waiting on a build date.
Seems a very long time, I extended lease on my Tiguain to Sept but now I'm worried it might not come before then.
Wow. If you don’t have a build date that is a long time to wait. The positive is you will get the facelift model but it will be at least 8 weeks following build date for uk shipment.

Definitely get onto Skoda direct (via the chat function on website) and they should give you your order number to track where it is in the system.

Good luck
In East Lothian

markeetee

Post by markeetee » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:23 pm

Marcus wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 pm
markeetee wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:29 pm
Wow. If you don’t have a build date that is a long time to wait. The positive is you will get the facelift model but it will be at least 8 weeks following build date for uk shipment.

Definitely get onto Skoda direct (via the chat function on website) and they should give you your order number to track where it is in the system.

Good luck
Great idea with the Skoda chat - just asked and they have an unconfirmed build date of week 33 (16/08) and would be 6 weeks from then.
However, at one point I was given an unconfirmed build date of week 19....

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:46 pm

Hi markeetee,

I also ordered with leasing options at end of January, my build week was confirmed as 21 (middle May) and latest is expected at dealership 5th July. So taken over 6 months from order by the time I will take receipt of the car. But as these were factory ordered seems Kodiaqs are taking about 6 months from order to delivery roughly from what I’ve seen on here. Hope you get some more info so, but leasing options not overly forthcoming by with information. Found out it’s going to Skoda dealership in Leeds then they will do all the checks and get it up to me hopefully within 7/8 days.
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

markeetee

Post by markeetee » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:36 am

johnsgovan wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:46 pm
Hi markeetee,

I also ordered with leasing options at end of January, my build week was confirmed as 21 (middle May) and latest is expected at dealership 5th July. So taken over 6 months from order by the time I will take receipt of the car. But as these were factory ordered seems Kodiaqs are taking about 6 months from order to delivery roughly from what I’ve seen on here. Hope you get some more info so, but leasing options not overly forthcoming by with information. Found out it’s going to Skoda dealership in Leeds then they will do all the checks and get it up to me hopefully within 7/8 days.
I thought I was being smart by organising a new car in Feb before my lease expired in June... little did I know!
The only silver lining I have is that they have said I'll get an MY22 model now.