Re: Any New Deliveries lately?

Post by Marcus » Thu May 20, 2021 9:48 pm

johnsgovan wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 3:40 pm
Marcus wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:20 pm
stueynon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:03 pm
Hey. This is my build week and I've been given an estimated delivery date of 7th June so about 6 weeks.
Skoda chat gave me the following info which you might find useful...

Your car will take around 2 weeks to be built and 2-3 days in transit from the Factory. It can be at the Port of Exit (Emden) from 7-10 working days and 2-3 days to ship. It can be another 7-10 working days in the UK port and approximately 24-48 hours to deliver to the Retailer. It can take 24-48 hours to perform all the necessary checks and for the team at the Retailer to call to arrange the handover of the vehicle.
Hello. Any updates guys? Mine has been at port of exit since 3rd May, was getting very excited but appears to be stuck there and have been told that the delivery companies are struggling with the demand on the UK side so that is also slow!

I am settling in for a long wait!

Cheers
Hi Marcus, so just heard that my build week was confirmed as 21 (so that should be this week) and expected delivery to dealer will be 5th July. Then told it can take up to 5 days to get it to me.... i really need it by 10th July as about to head off on 2 week road trip holiday around Scotland so its cutting it fine to say the least. Hope you get yours soon, i've been waiting since end of January since I placed my order. So looks like another lengthy 6/7 weeks nail biting for me.
Me too John!
It is all just a bit frustrating knowing that they are built and sitting waiting for a ride over the water! Hope you get yours in time for the holiday. Are you tackling the NC500 ?cheers
Kodiaq no 2. Sportline 1.5 tsi DSG. Meteor Grey, pan roof, heated window and steering wheel, family pack, virtual cockpit.
In East Lothian

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Thu May 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Hey, yeah fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed I get it before the holiday, or I will be stuck in a knot!! Mines probably not finished yet so not even at port. Hopefully no more than a couple weeks at most for you.

Not quite although would love to do NC 500 at some point, heading up to Gairloch then over to Arran. Praying for some sunshine too.
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Mon May 24, 2021 9:08 pm

Hi John,

Spoke with my dealer today and they had word that there is a delay at port!

So after over 20days there it is still waiting in Germany.

Hope that they sort it and you get yours but I would keep in touch with dealer or chat on Skoda website.

M
Kodiaq no 2. Sportline 1.5 tsi DSG. Meteor Grey, pan roof, heated window and steering wheel, family pack, virtual cockpit.
In East Lothian

technics100

Post by technics100 » Fri May 28, 2021 2:23 pm

Update on mine.. Status is 40, which means it's in the UK.. Dealer has given me the date of 14th June for delivery.. I'm in NI, so it needs to get another boat to get here..
On order - Kodiaq SE L 1.5 Tsi - Quartz grey, Adaptive cruise, tow bar, chrome roof rails, textile mats & trays to front seats

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Sat May 29, 2021 9:18 pm

technics100 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:23 pm
Update on mine.. Status is 40, which means it's in the UK.. Dealer has given me the date of 14th June for delivery.. I'm in NI, so it needs to get another boat to get here..
Great news! Not long to go now!!
Ours must have shared a lift over the water....but my dealer has said he does not know how long it will take to be delivered. Apparently the time allocated for delivery is 20days!!! So still a wait.

Hope yours turns up on time. Enjoy.
In East Lothian

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Sat May 29, 2021 9:49 pm

Wow 20 days! So has dealer got yours now then Marcus? Would expect 7 days tops from dealer to door. I’m starting to lose hope I will even see mine in July at all. 7 months from order to delivery is pretty excessive in my opinion.
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Sun May 30, 2021 5:22 pm

Wow 20 days! So has dealer got yours now then Marcus? Would expect 7 days tops from dealer to door. I’m starting to lose hope I will even see mine in July at all. 7 months from order to delivery is pretty excessive in my opinion.
[/quote]

Hey John,

I have been told that the service agreement with the delivery company to get from port to the dealer is up to 20 days.

So essentially it will just turn up at the dealers one day....so I have been told. Then hopefully they can turn it around quickly.

Still got fingers crossed for you. But I would definitely have a plan b.

I do agree it is a long time, but just the world we live in. It will be worth it I am sure.

Cheers
In East Lothian

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Hopefully you guys get some good news soon.

Mine delivered to the dealer today so took about 11 days in uk port. But I have been told can be up to 20!

Cheers and good luck.

M
In East Lothian

technics100

Post by technics100 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:55 pm

Mine was meant to be at the dealer next Monday the 14th June, but got word today that it hasn't moved since it arrived in the UK on the 28th May.. Hopefully it will move soon..

@Marcus, have you an idea of when you will get it??
On order - Kodiaq SE L 1.5 Tsi - Quartz grey, Adaptive cruise, tow bar, chrome roof rails, textile mats & trays to front seats

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:30 pm

Hi Technics,

I pick up mine tomorrow, so I am super excited.

Hopefully yours won’t be long, I was told 20 days max.....so hopefully you will be next week.

Cheers
In East Lothian