Any New Deliveries lately?

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
JamieK

Re: Any New Deliveries lately?

Post by JamieK » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:19 am

OllieH wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:25 am
Yes it included all that and the door pocket bin (a lid with a plastic bag attached to it - a bit disappointing), however edge protectors are only on the front doors which is odd.
That's VERY odd. I have 21model (November) last year and edge protectors on all four doors. Given they're part of a 'family' pack then if they were only going to be on two doors then my logic says they'd be on the rears. If I were you I think I'd be querying your build with Skoda, it just seems so wrong to only have door protecters on the front doors.

I see you went for auto parking too. Seems to be a very rare option. I never use it for 90 degree parking but use it most of the time for parallel parking - just makes life very easy.

stueynon

Post by stueynon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:03 pm

Hey. This is my build week and I've been given an estimated delivery date of 7th June so about 6 weeks.
Skoda chat gave me the following info which you might find useful...

Your car will take around 2 weeks to be built and 2-3 days in transit from the Factory. It can be at the Port of Exit (Emden) from 7-10 working days and 2-3 days to ship. It can be another 7-10 working days in the UK port and approximately 24-48 hours to deliver to the Retailer. It can take 24-48 hours to perform all the necessary checks and for the team at the Retailer to call to arrange the handover of the vehicle.

technics100

Post by technics100 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:35 pm

It's also my build week this week.. I was told 14th june by the dealer.. although I'm in Northern Ireland, so it's got an extra boat crossing to make..
On order - Kodiaq SE L 1.5 Tsi - Quartz grey, Adaptive cruise, tow bar, chrome roof rails, textile mats & trays to front seats

technics100

Post by technics100 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:40 pm

johnsgovan wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:56 pm
So, i've been given an unconfirmed build week of wk 20. Just seen on another post they expect delivery to take up to 7 weeks from build date :( . My current car goes back on 1st June! Going to be carless by looks of it till early July. Anyone else had a delivery recently and know how long it took from build week to your (dealers) door?
Are you currently leasing? I'm in the same boat so have extended my lease on a monthly basis.. same payments as before.. you can have an informal agreement monthly up to 6 months..
On order - Kodiaq SE L 1.5 Tsi - Quartz grey, Adaptive cruise, tow bar, chrome roof rails, textile mats & trays to front seats

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 am

Yeah currently leasing. Was due back 1st May, but as you said extended it till 1st June, hoping car would come by mid June, but spoke to dealership this week and now unconfirmed build week of 21 so slipped back 1 week and if that’s hit they send to expect delivery first week July. I have use of my partners car also, but will likely now extend my lease for another month to beginning of July to ensure I’m covered. They seem pretty flexible with this sort of thing.
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Mon May 17, 2021 7:20 pm

stueynon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:03 pm
Hey. This is my build week and I've been given an estimated delivery date of 7th June so about 6 weeks.

Your car will take around 2 weeks to be built and 2-3 days in transit from the Factory. It can be at the Port of Exit (Emden) from 7-10 working days and 2-3 days to ship. It can be another 7-10 working days in the UK port and approximately 24-48 hours to deliver to the Retailer. It can take 24-48 hours to perform all the necessary checks and for the team at the Retailer to call to arrange the handover of the vehicle.
Hello. Any updates guys? Mine has been at port of exit since 3rd May, was getting very excited but appears to be stuck there and have been told that the delivery companies are struggling with the demand on the UK side so that is also slow!

I am settling in for a long wait!

Cheers
Kodiaq no 2. Sportline 1.5 tsi DSG. Meteor Grey, pan roof, heated window and steering wheel, family pack, virtual cockpit.
In East Lothian

technics100

Post by technics100 » Tue May 18, 2021 2:43 pm

I got an email on Friday from my dealer.. Mine is built and sitting at the port.. he said about 3 weeks until he gets his hands on it.. Mine was build week 18. (3rd May)

technics100

Post by technics100 » Tue May 18, 2021 2:44 pm

johnsgovan wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 am
Yeah currently leasing. Was due back 1st May, but as you said extended it till 1st June, hoping car would come by mid June, but spoke to dealership this week and now unconfirmed build week of 21 so slipped back 1 week and if that’s hit they send to expect delivery first week July. I have use of my partners car also, but will likely now extend my lease for another month to beginning of July to ensure I’m covered. They seem pretty flexible with this sort of thing.
Yeah, VWFS will extend a lease informally (on a month by month basis) for up to 6 months..

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Wed May 19, 2021 3:40 pm

Marcus wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:20 pm
stueynon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:03 pm

Hello. Any updates guys? Mine has been at port of exit since 3rd May, was getting very excited but appears to be stuck there and have been told that the delivery companies are struggling with the demand on the UK side so that is also slow!

I am settling in for a long wait!

Cheers
Hi Marcus, so just heard that my build week was confirmed as 21 (so that should be this week) and expected delivery to dealer will be 5th July. Then told it can take up to 5 days to get it to me.... i really need it by 10th July as about to head off on 2 week road trip holiday around Scotland so its cutting it fine to say the least. Hope you get yours soon, i've been waiting since end of January since I placed my order. So looks like another lengthy 6/7 weeks nail biting for me.
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Thu May 20, 2021 9:45 pm

technics100 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:43 pm
I got an email on Friday from my dealer.. Mine is built and sitting at the port.. he said about 3 weeks until he gets his hands on it.. Mine was build week 18. (3rd May)
Hope you get it soon! I have checked again and still at port of exit 17 days passed!
Kodiaq no 2. Sportline 1.5 tsi DSG. Meteor Grey, pan roof, heated window and steering wheel, family pack, virtual cockpit.
In East Lothian