Any New Deliveries lately?

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Hi All,

New here and first post.

I have just ordered a new Kodiaq Sportline 1.5 TSI (leasing, great deal) due for arrival in early June. Wasn't considering Kodiaq or Skoda at all until i saw the price.

I opted only for a few extras, Digital Cockpit (to indulge my inner tech geek) and family pack and also rear view camera.

Seemed odd to me that the Family pack cost £180 all in as extra but some of the items contained within it individually such as manual roller blinds were over £200 on their own!! With Family pack you get the rear roller blinds, door edge protectors, electric child lock or window can't remember and the bins (whoopee). Don't get me wrong i am more than excited for delivery of this car, as i have been driving a 2017 Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 for last 4 years.

The Kodiaq will have all the space i need for the incoming baby in September and our Hungarian Vizsla doggy. If anyone has any tips or helpful shout outs im all ears or pictures or similar car :D
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

johnsgovan

Re: Any New Deliveries lately?

Post by johnsgovan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:13 pm

Sorry additional question i did have - i saw that the MY21 comes with full microsuede sport seats instead of the Alcantara ones. Does this mean it loses the leather sides? Are these deemed a downgrade :( ?
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

ammanati

Post by ammanati » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:21 am

Thats exactly the spec and options I would like to order too. Although I prefer the amazing looking Sportline trim.
Which deal did you go for if you dont mind? Do you know about any delays of deliveries? I need the car by the end of summer latest.
Thanks

I had a quote for £377 on 9+36 (8k) thats before adding options though.

Correction: £277 of course!
Last edited by ammanati on Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:48 am

Hey,

Wow that's expensive! Happy to share. I believe the price has gone up now on deal i got but not as much as that. Good website called Leaseloco compares a lot of the best lease deals. Mine was £234 a month before options took it up to £258.56 - 9+36 (5k) although will definitely go over on mileage.

I just had a quick check there and it's at £272.35 - 9(36 (8K) before adding options. Should add this was for the Sportline trim. SE and SEL come in quite a bit cheaper obviously.

Would imagine delivery will be around July time since mine was ordered last week, saying June. But i cannot guarantee that.

Glasgow

aerodynamic18

Post by aerodynamic18 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:31 pm

Well I ordered my sportline in November and so far there is no idea when it will arrive as no build date still :( fingers crossed your get yours in June! (Tho apparently there is a face lift about to be announced in April!)
SE-L 7 seater,petrol blue 2.0 4x4 manual. With canton, led interior pack, kids pack, rear camera, front and rear sensors, colour maxi dot, floor mats, space saver wheel and mudflaps.

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:51 am

Yikes, not filling me with hope here. Yes heard the rumour mill of a facelift coming Spring, will be interesting to see, but doubt our orders will qualify. How does that usually work with build dates anyway? 5 months seems quite a long time, since you have been probably 3+ now i would have expected at least a confirmation of build date. What options did you add to your new Sportline?

Glasgow

aerodynamic18

Post by aerodynamic18 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:43 pm

Same as you but also the tow bar and canton and sunroof
SE-L 7 seater,petrol blue 2.0 4x4 manual. With canton, led interior pack, kids pack, rear camera, front and rear sensors, colour maxi dot, floor mats, space saver wheel and mudflaps.

The Emerald

Post by The Emerald » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:59 pm

Just ordered also but on pcp. I've been told 15 to 20 weeks delivery but it seems to vary a lot. Some as short as 11 weeks
On order: Emerald green SE 1.5 manual - heated screen, heated seats, drive select, front iso, folding tables.

sar81

Post by sar81 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:21 pm

Placed an order for l&k in Jan , was told 12-14 weeks , what do you guys thinks ?
Any insider knowledge ?
Queried Skoda via twitter at the time, they said the same .
On Order - Kodiaq 2L TDi | L&K | Black | no-addons | Expected May 21.
Current car - HYUNDAI Tucson Premium SE Auto

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:22 pm

Yes 12-14 weeks sounds about right, mine was placed last week in January as well and told early June (16 weeks!) Don't think you really hear much until nearer build time then i would assume it's another 2-3 weeks to get it to UK after that. Times dragging though, especially during these times when you've got nothing more exciting to look forward to than a new car.

Glasgow