Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Thank You to Meadens of Brockenhurst

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  rsk289 
#1 ·
Special thanks to Meadens of Brockenhurst for servicing our Kodiaq this morning after the other Škoda dealers in my area shut down at short notice.

My wife is a frontline NHS worker and uses this car to get to and from the hospitals in Winchester and Basingstoke (where they had a blizzard this morning!). Thank you for prioritising this job for us.

Very impressed at the measures they've put in place to protect employees and customers during these testing times: https://www.meadens.com/covid-19

They're a little bit further away than Winchester and Botley Škoda for us, but my stroll across that little corner of the New Forest this morning made it worthwhile.

We will be back with our Fabia and Kodiaq in the future.

Steve

#3 ·
They are a very good team who go a long way to restoring one's confidence in the motor trade! One of the easiest buying experiences I've ever had. Unfortunately with a 300-mile round trip I'll have to use my local for servicing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.