Volume at turn-on

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
ArchieFergus

Volume at turn-on

Post by ArchieFergus » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:19 pm

Apologies if this has been covered in another thread, but can someone tell me how to set a default infotainment volume at turn-on? Every time I think I have it set, it reverts back to what I assume is the factory setting. I have made sure that the Personalisation box is ticked. It does not seem to matter whether I set it in the generic Sounds menu or in the radio and media menus.

wokwon

Re: Volume at turn-on

Post by wokwon » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi ArchieFergus, try this (yellow highlight):

Capture.PNG

ChrisL

Post by ChrisL » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Annoyingly to me you don't seem to be able to set it to silent.
Petrol Blue 2.0TDi 190ps DSG 7 seat Edition with black leather, front/rear parking sensors, heated front windscreen/washer jets, ventilated seats, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition, driver personalisation and rear view camera.

Kevinthepenguin

Post by Kevinthepenguin » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:33 pm

This all sounds like another of those irritating little "quirks" the infotainment system appears to have. For me, adjusting all the volume settings appears to work fine. If yours doesn't, shouldn't your dealer if asked, deal with it?

My bugbear with this sort of area is the right hand drive lights. They revert to Left hand when you turn off the engine. This is dangerous when driving abroad as far as I am concerned.
2017 SKODA KODIAQ EDITION TDI 150 4WD, 7 seats, 1968CC Diesel, 5DR, Manual, Magnetic brown

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”