VCDS and upgrades for Kodiaq MY19

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
Demetriuskoda

VCDS and upgrades for Kodiaq MY19

Post by Demetriuskoda » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:49 pm

Hello dear friends...

First of all I want to apologise for my poor English you will read...

Secondly, I want to ask some questions...

I bought a VCDS to do some tricks on my new Kodiaq car.
( please check it here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/VAG-COM-VCDS-1 ... 2749.l2649 )

I want to activate some functions which maybe hidden or non active.

By the time I want to activate:
1) The function which close the car's windows when rain starts (when car is in motion).
2) The function which close the car's windows every time I lock the car...

I tried both of them without a positive result...

Anybody has any idea how to do it???

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Note: I don't know if this post is in the right section, so if not, maybe a modarator could move it in the right one section. :)

Kenny R

Re: VCDS and upgrades for Kodiaq MY19

Post by Kenny R » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 pm

Good luck trying to do any mods with a hacked/ fake copy of VCDS.
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat. Heated windscreen/ nozzles, kids pack, front rear parking sensors, reversing camera and spare wheel, Milotec rear bumper inserts.
And for the winter months: 17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.

Demetriuskoda

Post by Demetriuskoda » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:18 pm

Kenny R wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 pm
Good luck trying to do any mods with a hacked/ fake copy of VCDS.
You mean???

Dr_Pepper

Post by Dr_Pepper » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:40 pm

I'm answering this even though I don't know the answer, just our of politeness because nobody has.

Firstly, your English is excellent and dramatically better than most English people bother to write on an internet forum.

Secondly, I assume that the poster above is referring to the fact that VCDS may not work using the eBay version you have bought because it's not the official VCDS system.

On this forum there doesn't seem to be the appetite for VCDS modifications, so I'd suggest you try www.briskoda.net as they tend to have some experts on there. Specifically you could look at their pinned topic in the Octavia 3 forum, as my understanding is that since the cars share the same platform the VCDS access and method will be identical.

Good luck

Kenny R

Post by Kenny R » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:50 pm

Dr_Pepper wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:40 pm
I'm answering this even though I don't know the answer, just our of politeness because nobody has.

Firstly, your English is excellent and dramatically better than most English people bother to write on an internet forum.

Secondly, I assume that the poster above is referring to the fact that VCDS may not work using the eBay version you have bought because it's not the official VCDS system.

On this forum there doesn't seem to be the appetite for VCDS modifications, so I'd suggest you try www.briskoda.net as they tend to have some experts on there. Specifically you could look at their pinned topic in the Octavia 3 forum, as my understanding is that since the cars share the same platform the VCDS access and method will be identical.

Good luck
Sorry but Briskoda don’t condone the use of fake/ hacked copies of VCDS so you won’t get any help there either.
The only avenue you have is take it up with your eBay supplier.
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat. Heated windscreen/ nozzles, kids pack, front rear parking sensors, reversing camera and spare wheel, Milotec rear bumper inserts.
And for the winter months: 17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.

Dr_Pepper

Post by Dr_Pepper » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:26 pm

Nobody's condoning the use of illegal software, but perhaps someone who's in the know, can point the user of where to buy the correct software and how to use it.

Kenny R

Post by Kenny R » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:50 pm

List of genuine VCDS distributors
http://www.ross-tech.com/distributors.php
Link to Rosstech forum where they will happily help anyone with genuine VCDS

https://forums.ross-tech.com

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”