Whistle sound from passenger mirror

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
old man

Re: Whistle sound from passenger mirror

Post by old man » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm

We're all different. I'm of an age, as you call it, but I hear high frequency really well.
What I don't understand in this thread, is that the op obviously has a substandard mirror because they don't all do it. Take a technician from the dealer out in the car so they hear it too and then make them change the unit. You paid/are paying a lot of money for your vehicle, it should all be made to work correctly!!

Zach

Re: Whistle sound from passenger mirror

Post by Zach » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:40 am

old man wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm
We're all different. I'm of an age, as you call it, but I hear high frequency really well.
What I don't understand in this thread, is that the op obviously has a substandard mirror because they don't all do it. Take a technician from the dealer out in the car so they hear it too and then make them change the unit. You paid/are paying a lot of money for your vehicle, it should all be made to work correctly!!
In OP: "Two Skoda dealers have recognised the fault however Skoda has replied with it is a characteristic of the vehicle and there no fix for it, hence both dealers are not wanting to assist"

Pretty disappointing from Skoda Australia
BW32 2017 Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style 5 Seater in Quartz Grey Metallic + Sirius rims, Extended Warranty, Panoramic Sunroof, heated washer jets, sleep pack, rear heated seats, 3rd key + driver profiles| RS to come..?

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”