Status/build codes.

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
markymate

Re: Status/build codes.

Post by markymate » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:58 am

Kennyw87 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:50 pm
Thanks Mark. Yeah I’ve read a few aswel regarding acceleration, it’s not meant to be a fast sports car! I spoke to Skoda this afternoon and it’s waiting to board a ship to uk! It will be on a ship between now and 5th March. I’m hoping/optimistic for it to be in my possession mid March! Only problem is my check brake pad warning light has come on in my car. Do I pay to change the brakes or stick it out and hope kodiaq not delayed getting to me?!?!
Seems a shame to be spending money on your old motor so close to getting rid. Maybe you could hold out and drive around a tad slower!!

I hope you've got marinetraffic.com all set, ready to track your Kodiaq as it crosses the North Sea.
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

Kennyw87

Post by Kennyw87 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:30 pm

I know, I’d rather not have spent any money on old car. I went to the garage this morning and they checked my pads over and said you can hold out they’ll last a month or so. Is that a ship tracking website? How do you find out what ship it’s on?
2.0 tsi edition 4x4 DSG velvet red. Sirius alloys, pan roof, canton, area view, LED pack, heated windscreen self park.

markymate

Post by markymate » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:25 pm

Sorry for the late reply Kenny. You can either call skoda customer services on 03330 037 504. Or live chat on the Skoda website, you'll need your order number which is 8 digits and normally starts with a 2.
Mind you it's probably shipped by now, sorry mate.
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

Kennyw87

Post by Kennyw87 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:20 pm

Hey mark! No worries, I managed to narrow it down to 2 boats arriving to tyne last couple days. If it wasn’t on them boats then it’s over a week until next one from Emden! Anyway, it landed into Tyne yesterday! I’m hoping a week to dealer, so 10 days I should have it! Happier now I know it’s in the country.
2.0 tsi edition 4x4 DSG velvet red. Sirius alloys, pan roof, canton, area view, LED pack, heated windscreen self park.

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”