Status/build codes.

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
Colin Lambert

Status/build codes.

Post by Colin Lambert » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Here, courtesy of my dealer Meadens of Sway & Brockenhurst, Hants, are the codes showing progress of your Skodiaq. Look on the order form your dealer should have let you at least, have sight of. See below & note the red line and circle.
The cars are checked over when they leave the production line, driven round the test circuit and then before they get on the train, when they get off the train, before they get on the boat, when they get off the boat U.K.side, before and after they get on the road transporter and finally by the dealer . This is to ensure that no damage has been done in transit.
Now you can all ring your dealers and say "You will tell me when my car is code 36 etc etc.won't you?" If they are failing to keep you up to speed with your cars progress. My contact from Skoda executive Office rang me this morning and confirmed that all dealers should keep customers informed their cars progress.
Status
Meaning
Without Production Week
With Production Week
With Production Order
In Transit From Factory
In Port of Exit not Released
In Port of Exit Released
Vehicle Shipped
UK Port
In Transit to Dealer
At Dealer

ModeratorSE L.1.5DSG. Emerald green. S/s spare, Paddles, f&r sensors, rear camera. KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Kennyw87

Re: Status/build codes.

Post by Kennyw87 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Very helpful post. Anyone know the time scale between status’s? Mine has been at 38 for over 2 weeks now.
2.0 tsi edition 4x4 DSG velvet red. Sirius alloys, pan roof, canton, area view, LED pack, heated windscreen self park.

markymate

Post by markymate » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:01 pm

Exactly this time last year, mine was at Emden for 16 days. I think its just the luck of the draw, oh, and queueing behind the Audi's and VW's!!
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:22 pm

markymate wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:01 pm
Exactly this time last year, mine was at Emden for 16 days. I think its just the luck of the draw, oh, and queueing behind the Audi's and VW's!!
Mine was there for a month before it moved.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Edition - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey - Canton
Sportline on order with Virtual Cockpit.

Kennyw87

Post by Kennyw87 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:07 pm

Thanks markymate. This is the worst time now, knowing it’s so close but so far away!! Agreed, definitely at the back of queues behind Audi and VW! Do you remember how long it was from touching down in uk to being in your possession?
2.0 tsi edition 4x4 DSG velvet red. Sirius alloys, pan roof, canton, area view, LED pack, heated windscreen self park.

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:08 am

My dealer had it ready to go after about 14 days, but I was not allowed to collect it until a week later (6th April 2017) as Skoda would not allow the release of any Kodiaqs before that date.
ModeratorSE L.1.5DSG. Emerald green. S/s spare, Paddles, f&r sensors, rear camera. KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

markymate

Post by markymate » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:55 pm

Kennyw87 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:07 pm
Thanks markymate. This is the worst time now, knowing it’s so close but so far away!! Agreed, definitely at the back of queues behind Audi and VW! Do you remember how long it was from touching down in uk to being in your possession?
I certainly do. It landed on the day the beast from the east did, and everything around Sheerness ground to a halt!! Spent 15 days at the port, had to keep nagging customer services to get it shifted. 4 days after arriving at the dealers I was driving it away. Seemed liked an eternity, but I'm sure it won't be that long for you.
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

Kennyw87

Post by Kennyw87 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Thanks mate,that’s awful timing!! I certainly hope it won’t be kept at the port for ages! I’d have been tempted to go to the port and drive it back myself! Off topic but have you found any problems so far or annoyances?!

markymate

Post by markymate » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:47 pm

None whatsoever Kenny. I've had 12 months of driving pleasure to be honest. Even had no trouble with the door protector's!! Seriously though, this is the most comfortable driving car I've ever had. I see lots of posts on forums from people bemoaning the MPG and acceleration is poor, but it's a large SUV which is all about comfort and cruising, with plenty of space. Just enjoy it for what it was built for and you'll be well happy.

Hope you get yours soon, and don't forget the photo's

Kennyw87

Post by Kennyw87 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:50 pm

Thanks Mark. Yeah I’ve read a few aswel regarding acceleration, it’s not meant to be a fast sports car! I spoke to Skoda this afternoon and it’s waiting to board a ship to uk! It will be on a ship between now and 5th March. I’m hoping/optimistic for it to be in my possession mid March! Only problem is my check brake pad warning light has come on in my car. Do I pay to change the brakes or stick it out and hope kodiaq not delayed getting to me?!?!

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”