Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

2.0 TSI ORDERS!

90K views 191 replies 44 participants last post by  biffyg 
#1 ·
What's the status of your orders and what have you been told about delivery date??

I ordered in July and told no WLTP delays car would be here by October (laughing at that now). I basically had to inform the dealer that there were definitely delays and Skoda UK co reacted them to update them that expectation was no by the end of the year.

I'm being updated weekly by Skoda exec office but last few weeks they have just sent me a text to say no update but I've seen people being told not until January for 2.0 TSI deliveries so getting frustrating.

What have you all been told?!

#128 ·
Paul keep lights on said:
Ordered 12/04/19 Provisional del. Aug 19.
5 weeks on still no build date (weekly update from dealer) :?:

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TSI 190ps 4x4 DSG 7 SEAT Laurin + Klement (L+K) Quartz Grey Metallic . Virtual Cockpit, 3 spoke leather heated steering wheel and Driver assistance pack. :idea:
Ordered in February and I still haven't gotten a build date..

#131 ·
Talked to my dealer yesterday, still no build date. Apperantly I'll get it about two weeks ahead of the date.

#132 ·
I really don't understand how the process works. I spoke to Skoda customer service on Monday and they told me I had an unconfirmed build date of this week. Seems very strange to still be unconfirmed during the actual week they're talking about. They said to ask again on Friday which doesn't fill me with too much confidence it'll actually happen this week. It's been 4 months since I ordered and I'm getting a bit frustrated with the lack of progress!

#133 ·
I mean, how hard can it be to build a car...
I've been waiting since middle of january and still haven't got a build date yet...
Apparently Sweden hasn't got prioritised in the factory yet and there is a backlog, according to the dealer, its sounds so strange.
So annoying!

#134 ·
I checked with SUK yesterday via live chat - their info still said unconfirmed for this week, but they asked their 'brand team' (or something similar) who had more up to day info that the build had started and the frame was being painted. So might be worth asking via live chat if you haven't already.

#136 ·
hendohimself said:
I checked with SUK yesterday via live chat - their info still said unconfirmed for this week, but they asked their 'brand team' (or something similar) who had more up to day info that the build had started and the frame was being painted. So might be worth asking via live chat if you haven't already.
Live chat?
Where can I do that, not sure if we can from Sweden....
But if you have link to share I will try! :)

#137 ·
BananaBender2020 said:
hendohimself said:
Live chat?
They have a chat on the website skoda.se.
So you should get yours before I get mine then. Interesting to read we've ordered the same spec. :D

#138 ·
PapaBear said:
BananaBender2020 said:
hendohimself said:
Live chat?
So you should get yours before I get mine then. Interesting to read we've ordered the same spec. :D
Yes, Looks like it! :)
I didn't know about the live chat, I have check that out....

#139 ·
BananaBender2020 said:
PapaBear said:
BananaBender2020 said:
Live chat?
Hope they have better news for you!
I'm starting to loose hope of getting mine in June. The MY20 will start being produced week 28 so that's always something I guess.

#140 ·
4 months of nothing happening and it's gone from from starting the build on Wednesday to the car leaving the factory yesterday!

#141 ·
So I'm reading your posts about large delays and it would be interesting to know whether you have ordered your cars from dealers or via third parties.

Mine is through a third party and it was ordered end of Feb. Delivery next week.

#143 ·
PapaBear said:
BananaBender2020 said:
PapaBear said:
Hope they have better news for you!
I'm starting to loose hope of getting mine in June. The MY20 will start being produced week 28 so that's always something I guess.
I got in touch with the live chat function and they didn't have any new information at all.
No build date at all! :cry: :cry:

#144 ·
BananaBender2020 said:
I got in touch with the live chat function and they didn't have any new information at all.
Yeah, I talked to another dealer on friday and he said that they don't get any information from HQ at all..
He also said that he would estimate a delivery in late july/august if we ordered in the beginning of february. :(

#145 ·
I've ordered my L&K on April 1. Yes, in retrospect, that was a really bad day to order a new car. :D

Got build week 22 and delivery "no later then June 10". Then, 10 days ago, I called them to check if everything was ok and it wasn't, of course. Build week was pushed to 27, and delivery should be between July 12 and July 15. Hopefully, they got it right this time.

A friend ordered almost the same spec in May, a month later then me, and got the same build week. Injustice! :D

So, that's how things work here, in Serbia.

#146 ·
BananaBender2020 said:
Great news! I just got notice that the car is factory locked and should be produced week 28 as a 2020 model year! :)
Exact build date will come very soon.
Any news regarding yours?

#147 ·
PapaBear said:
BananaBender2020 said:
Great news! I just got notice that the car is factory locked and should be produced week 28 as a 2020 model year! :)
Exact build date will come very soon.
Any news regarding yours?
Sounds great, I have to check asap with my dealer! :)

#149 ·
BananaBender2020 said:
Yes, it looks like week 28 is the planned week!
But yet to wait for confirmation! :)
Got mine now and it will be built on monday week 28 :D
The wait is almost over!

#150 ·
Got provisional build date from dealer for the week commencing 07/07/2019 not confirmed so we will see what happens.
Ordered 12/04/2019. :idea: :idea:

#151 ·
PapaBear said:
BananaBender2020 said:
Yes, it looks like week 28 is the planned week!
But yet to wait for confirmation! :)
Got mine now and it will be built on monday week 28 :D
The wait is almost over!
Monday!!!
You're lucky!
Before mine, that is strange!

Anyway mine is built on Tuesday week 28! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.