2.0 TSI ORDERS!

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
Kingly

2.0 TSI ORDERS!

Post by Kingly » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:22 pm

What’s the status of your orders and what have you been told about delivery date??

I ordered in July and told no WLTP delays car would be here by October (laughing at that now). I basically had to inform the dealer that there were definitely delays and Skoda UK co reacted them to update them that expectation was no by the end of the year.

I’m being updated weekly by Skoda exec office but last few weeks they have just sent me a text to say no update but I’ve seen people being told not until January for 2.0 TSI deliveries so getting frustrating.

What have you all been told?!
!It’s here! Collected 1/3/19 - Quartz Grey, 2.0 TSI Sportline 4x4 DSG. Heated windscreen/jets, front and rear parking sensors, rear seat release, Canton sound system, running boards.

wheelwright

Re: 2.0 TSI ORDERS!

Post by wheelwright » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:52 pm

I've not heard off my dealer since I went over to see him..... that was Sept 9th...
I can't be chasing them so now and again I contact skoda chat who update me with "order been accepted by factory no build week", this got boring so I don't bother anymore.
I'm led to believe that the 2.0tsi won't be built until week 7, 11th of Feb so pointless me doing anything apart from cancelling!
IMHO it's a piss poor service regardless of the wltp.
Ordered 20.7.18 delivery 1.3.19
Black magic 2.0tsi SEL 7 Seats 190 4x4 dsg
Beige heated leather front & rear
Heated steering wheel, Folding tables
Remote folding rear seats,
19" Black Gloss Triglav alloys

Kingly

Post by Kingly » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:53 am

Yes I’ve seen a few people say they won’t start building until next year but mine was built in week 39 and banked.

I’m wondering if there has been a problem and they’ve stopped building and banking them.

But yes so very little information given to customers is really bad!
!It’s here! Collected 1/3/19 - Quartz Grey, 2.0 TSI Sportline 4x4 DSG. Heated windscreen/jets, front and rear parking sensors, rear seat release, Canton sound system, running boards.

Frankpol

Post by Frankpol » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:50 am

I ordered a Kodiaq SEL (5 seats) 2.0 TSI 180 PS 4x4 DSG petrol auto on 4th July, have had scant information from dealers, but was told by email yesterday that the vehicle will be with them in December, no exact date, also told previously that it will be the 190 engine not the 180 as ordered no extra charge. so mixed messages.
Cheshire
ordered Kodiaq SEL energy Blue, (5 seats) 2.0 TSI 180 PS 4x4 DSG Petrol Automatic.

Kingly

Post by Kingly » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Frankpol wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:50 am
I ordered a Kodiaq SEL (5 seats) 2.0 TSI 180 PS 4x4 DSG petrol auto on 4th July, have had scant information from dealers, but was told by email yesterday that the vehicle will be with them in December, no exact date, also told previously that it will be the 190 engine not the 180 as ordered no extra charge. so mixed messages.
Oh that’s interesting to hear still expecting this side of the year. Has yours been built already and being held do you know or waiting for build week?

PhilBate

Post by PhilBate » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:18 am

I've not heard from fresh news from my dealer since 1st September. I'm in no rush so quite happy. My order details are in my signature block below.
High Wycombe
(On order from 27 March 2018 delivered 1st March 2019) 2.0 TSI DSG 4x4 7 Seat Edition, Petrol Blue, Front/Rear sensors, Spare wheel, Heated Screen + Jets, Rear Camera, CANTON sound, Media Command and Aluminium pedals.

Frankpol

Post by Frankpol » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Mine is not built yet and all attempts to get details from the dealer have been useless, also skodas tracking site, trackmyskoda is down and unavailable
Cheshire
ordered Kodiaq SEL energy Blue, (5 seats) 2.0 TSI 180 PS 4x4 DSG Petrol Automatic.

DaveM

Post by DaveM » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Well, roundabout this time last year (when there were no complications about emissions testing), I was suddenly notified that my Kodiaq had arrived at the dealer’s. I had been given a build date (and that was indeed met). There never was any other prior notification, and no info that I could look up online.
Now, there’s more uncertainty, so I wouldn’t expect there to be better information available.
Kodiaq 1.4 DSG SEL 5-seat, capuccino, beige leather, rear camera, front sensors, triglavs, tow hook.

Kalin

Post by Kalin » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 pm

I ordered mine on June 22nd. After all the delays I was told it is manufactured and “banked” until last week of November, when the homologation of the Kodiaqs with 2.0 TSI will commence. On Nov. 12 my dealer informed me the delay is until the end of January and there will be absolutely no 2.0 TSI engined cars shipping before that time. I will go tomorrow and either get the only Edition (diesel) available in Bulgaria or get my deposit back and buy something else!
on order: 2.0 TSI 4x4, DSG, 5 seat Edition, Black Pearl, Digital instrument panel.

Si W

Post by Si W » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:30 pm

I ordered at the start of April, was originally due to get in in July. I’m still waiting! My last conversation with Skoda Exec Office said they were expecting WLTP confirmation in Week 3 2019 with cars getting to dealers by the end of February. Mine still hasn’t been built yet though so I don’t hold out much hope of that timescale!
:D On order: Kodiaq 2.0TSI Edition 7 seats in Moon White with black leather. Area view pack, children’s pack, LED interior light pack, heated screen and washers, traffic sign recognition, ACC, space saver wheel.

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”