Kodiaq software version

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
JohnE

Kodiaq software version

Post by JohnE » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:02 pm

Dear all

I recently took my Kodiaq Edition in for a service and was told a software update had been carried out.

I've been trying without success to find out what the latest version of the software is.

Mine says it is 0942. Does anyone have a later number please?

My Maps are 2017 which I am remedying.

Thanks

John

(Kodiaq 2.0 Edition, Jersey)

Plodd

Re: Kodiaq software version

Post by Plodd » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:42 am

Could it not have been an engine software update which i'm sure wouldn't show up on the head unit.
Kodiaq 2.0tdi DSG SE in Moon White. F/R sensors, Towbar and folding mirrors.

duncanlowe

Post by duncanlowe » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:10 pm

Could have been software in any one of the myriad computers on board. But they usually say which one.
Kodiaq 190 Edition 4x4 DSG 5 seat in a rather fetching shade of velvet red. From Stafford, England.

JohnE

Post by JohnE » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:49 pm

Either may well be true. I'm still trying to find out what number the latest version of the software should be!

BearNecessity

Post by BearNecessity » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:00 pm

My Kodiaq just had a service and they also performed a software update. It was called 91R2 and related to an update of the software for the SOS and Connect service apparently. My Kodiaq has been suffering numerous SOS failures and still does after the update too.
These types of updates wouldn’t be evident on the Infotainment system which really only relates to map revisions.
2.0 DSG TSi Edition 7 seat in Quartz Grey, Panoramic Roof, ACC, Heated Screen/Rear Seats, Folding Towbar, Park/Trailer/Travel Assist, 360 Camera, Crew & Child Packs, Virtual Pedal, Ambient Lighting, Tri-zone climate, Road Sign Recognition

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”