gojoholo

Re: Who’s got a car on order?

Post by gojoholo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:49 am

PhilBate wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:40 pm
mine was originally started on 27th March 2018
11 months! So glad I bought one from stock :D
2.0 TSI Edition, 7 seat, Black with Beige Leather
ACC, Pan. roof, LED Light pack ,Canton, Heated rear seats, Heated w/s + washer jets , spare wheel, Front and rear parking sensors, heated steering wheel, Rear view camera

numanoids

Post by numanoids » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 pm

PhilBate wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:40 pm
That's interesting numanoids, I have a similar situation regarding the finance as mine was originally started on 27th March 2018 when I ordered. Dealer has been stalling for nearly a week now and I'm scheduled to collect on Friday at 14:00!
Decided to have a polite rant at the dealer about the fact VW Financial Services dont seem to care about customers much and within an hour I'd received my documents. Dealer apologised but they couldnt do anything about getting the finance moving until the vehicle was on their forecourt but I did say that VWFS could be a bit more agile due to the fact VW themselves are to blame for the huge delay. Anyway I picked the car up on Tuesday (which coincided with my 40th birthday) and i'm loving it (Need to sort my signature out with details). Got to enjoy it for a day and now i'm away for work......

I'd give them a call and make sure the paperwork has been issued.

hendohimself

Post by hendohimself » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:13 am

I’ve got a build week estimate of 22nd April according to Skoda Live Chat this morning. So probably looking at late May delivery at best, more likely June.

I was hoping the 16 weeks I was predicted by the dealer at the end of January was overly cautious, but it looks slightly optimistic now.

Does anyone know if the unconfirmed build weeks tend to change much at all?
1.5 TSI SE, 7 Seat, Metallic Petrol, Heated Windscreen, Drive Mode Selector, Spare Wheel, Fold Down Tables, Sleep Pack, Lumbar Support. Ordered 25/1/19

Kmscully

Post by Kmscully » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:11 pm

I've just ordered a Quartz Grey Sportline 2.0 tdi150 manual on Monday. Expected delivery date of 1st July. Been 5 years since the last new car, forgotten how long the wait is! Was stuck between Quartz Grey and Business Grey so the boss had the deciding vote. New to the Skoda stable.

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:45 pm

Kmscully wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:11 pm
I've just ordered a Quartz Grey Sportline 2.0 tdi150 manual on Monday. Expected delivery date of 1st July. Been 5 years since the last new car, forgotten how long the wait is! Was stuck between Quartz Grey and Business Grey so the boss had the deciding vote. New to the Skoda stable.
Same spec but DSG on order, won’t get mine till mid mid August.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Edition - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey - Canton
Sportline on order with Virtual Cockpit.

Kingly

Post by Kingly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:02 am

I finally picked my car up yesterday!! 😁
!It’s here! Collected 1/3/19 - Quartz Grey, 2.0 TSI Sportline 4x4 DSG. Heated windscreen/jets, front and rear parking sensors, rear seat release, Canton sound system, running boards.

Creativesheep

Post by Creativesheep » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:02 am

Finally mine is in the country apparently. After much delay which turned out to be because I ordered a business grey sport line but when it changed to MY19 no one from Skoda uk or dealership knew that this colour was no longer available. Went for quartz grey instead.
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to get to dealership once it’s in the UK?
Ordered Kodiaq Sportline 150 4x4 September 1st 2018. Business grey, rear camera, virtual cockpit, pano sunroof, space saver wheel and canton sound system.

Kennyw87

Post by Kennyw87 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 am

Creativesheep, mine also arrived in uk over the weekend! It spent over 3 weeks at Emden waiting for a boat over! Dealer says it should be a matter of days to get to dealership, I think 5-10 days. Then once at the dealer PDI etc within 48 hours you’ll have it.
2.0 tsi edition 4x4 DSG velvet red. Sirius alloys, pan roof, canton, area view, LED pack, heated windscreen self park.

Mattsv

Post by Mattsv » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:38 am

Big week for me and a 6 month long wait since ordering.

VRS230 being picked up today by BCA Auctions (on behalf of VWFS), then off to Edinburgh for a couple of days for work. Back Thursday night and new Kodiaq being delivered this Friday (spec as per sig).
Moonstone White Edition 190 4x4 DSG with pano roof, ACC, front sensors, rear camera, heated screen & washers, virtual cockpit, spare wheel

KodiaqBuyer

Post by KodiaqBuyer » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:16 am

I have now. Petrol Blue L&K with a provisional build slot if week 21.

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”