Who’s got a car on order?

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
hendohimself

Re: Who’s got a car on order?

Post by hendohimself » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:44 pm

my provisional build week has gone from 22 April to 13 May since I asked last week. So a slip of 3 weeks over the course of a week!
1.5 TSI SE, 7 Seat, Metallic Petrol, Heated Windscreen, Drive Mode Selector, Spare Wheel, Fold Down Tables, Sleep Pack, Lumbar Support. Ordered 25/1/19

Creativesheep

Post by Creativesheep » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Kennyw87 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 am
Creativesheep, mine also arrived in uk over the weekend! It spent over 3 weeks at Emden waiting for a boat over! Dealer says it should be a matter of days to get to dealership, I think 5-10 days. Then once at the dealer PDI etc within 48 hours you’ll have it.
Good stuff kennyw87, it’s been a long wait but hopefully the car is in site. Spoke with Skoda UK and they said mine is in Inverness, they are waiting for transporter to dealership now and they reckon this will take 1-2 weeks. I’ll post some pics when I finally get it.
Ordered Kodiaq Sportline 150 4x4 September 1st 2018. Business grey, rear camera, virtual cockpit, pano sunroof, space saver wheel and canton sound system.

Creativesheep

Post by Creativesheep » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Creativesheep wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:50 pm
Kennyw87 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 am
Creativesheep, mine also arrived in uk over the weekend! It spent over 3 weeks at Emden waiting for a boat over! Dealer says it should be a matter of days to get to dealership, I think 5-10 days. Then once at the dealer PDI etc within 48 hours you’ll have it.
Good stuff kennyw87, it’s been a long wait but hopefully the car is in sight. Spoke with Skoda UK and they said mine is in Inverness, they are waiting for transporter to dealership now and they reckon this will take 1-2 weeks. I’ll post some pics when I finally get it.
Ordered Kodiaq Sportline 150 4x4 September 1st 2018. Business grey, rear camera, virtual cockpit, pano sunroof, space saver wheel and canton sound system.

PapaBear

Post by PapaBear » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:38 am

How quickly did you guys get a build date? I ordered mine two months ago and still haven’t got one.
(Ordered 06/02/19) Black magic 5-seater 2.0 TSI DSG 4x4 Sportline 20"
Panoramic roof, Virtual cockpit, Canton, Remote heater, DCC, Driver assistance package, Electric tow, RRP, Heated steeringwheel, 360-cam, 3-zone CC, Highbeam assist, etc.

Kenny R

Post by Kenny R » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:00 pm

PapaBear wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:38 am
How quickly did you guys get a build date? I ordered mine two months ago and still haven’t got one.
Here in the UK I was given a provisional build date the week after ordering and had one or two updates from the dealer when the build date moved/ was confirmed.
If you go to the Skoda webpages and find the contact us page a live chat bubble appears at the bottom of the page. If you provide them with your order number they happily provide you with any updates on your car. I didn’t have an order number but with my name, order date and dealer they found me on the system and provided me with my order number for future enquires.
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat. Heated windscreen/ nozzles, kids pack, front rear parking sensors, reversing camera and spare wheel, Milotec rear bumper inserts.
And for the winter months: 17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.

JasperVelders

Post by JasperVelders » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:35 pm

PapaBear wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:38 am
I still haven't got one either, ordered beginning of January. Dealer told me my production week was going to be assigned by the end of next week, as they only make them official 4 weeks before the actual production week.
Ordered on 8/1/19
1.5TSI 150PS DSG, Edition 7 seat, virtual cockpit, tri-zone climate, ventilated seats, heated windscreen, area view, park assist, traffic sign recognition, canton sound, drive assistance pack, child pack, sleep pack

Evs

Post by Evs » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Ordered end Nov'18, was told the usual 25wks to delivery. No build week til end Feb and that was provisional. Was not confirmed until car was on production line wk 12. Dealer told me today it's at Emden waiting for a ride to Grimbsy. Another thread suggests problems there but dealer remains optimistic for end of April. Keeping everything crossed. :?
On order 2.0tsi Edition, a good few extras Inc virtual cockpit. ;) . Delivery: this year I hope...

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:29 pm

Evs wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:49 pm
Ordered end Nov'18, was told the usual 25wks to delivery. No build week til end Feb and that was provisional. Was not confirmed until car was on production line wk 12. Dealer told me today it's at Emden waiting for a ride to Grimbsy. Another thread suggests problems there but dealer remains optimistic for end of April. Keeping everything crossed. :?
Hi-mine waited at the port for about 4 weeks. All I can say is keep the pressure on your dealer. Mine eventually made it through and i collect this Sat.
On order(pick up end March!).....kodiaq 7 seat SEL 2.0d DSG. Black. LED lighting, Black Leather sports seats, high beam, heated screen and wheel, adaptive cruise, door bins, media command. In Edinburgh.

PapaBear

Post by PapaBear » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:01 am

Thanks guys, I’ll keep waiting then.
(Ordered 06/02/19) Black magic 5-seater 2.0 TSI DSG 4x4 Sportline 20"
Panoramic roof, Virtual cockpit, Canton, Remote heater, DCC, Driver assistance package, Electric tow, RRP, Heated steeringwheel, 360-cam, 3-zone CC, Highbeam assist, etc.

hendohimself

Post by hendohimself » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:22 am

Checked this morning and my build date is still not confirmed, but the provisional week is now 27 May. It had originally been 22 April, then 13 May, so its slipping a couple of weeks every time I ask, which isn't great. The 16 weeks to delivery I was quoted at the end of January is feeling pretty optimistic now.
1.5 TSI SE, 7 Seat, Metallic Petrol, Heated Windscreen, Drive Mode Selector, Spare Wheel, Fold Down Tables, Sleep Pack, Lumbar Support. Ordered 25/1/19

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”