Who’s got a car on order?

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
DrMatt

Re: Who’s got a car on order?

Post by DrMatt » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 pm

Okay, so mine arrived at the dealership in Lincoln yesterday and I was offered collection next week or in January if I prefer. I have waited long enough so have arranged handover the following week as the available slots didn’t fit with my work diary. I am very excited!

I have bought some Michelin CrossClimates which they are fitting for me before delivery, so if anyone is looking for some 235/50/19 with delivery miles only give me a shout.

Hopefully I will get some pics up once I collect.
Ordered in September 2018; collecting 19th December. 1.5TSi ACT Edition DSG in Black Magic with Virtual Pedal.

Pete_g

Post by Pete_g » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 pm

DrMatt wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 pm
Okay, so mine arrived at the dealership in Lincoln yesterday and I was offered collection next week or in January if I prefer. I have waited long enough so have arranged handover the following week as the available slots didn’t fit with my work diary. I am very excited!

I have bought some Michelin CrossClimates which they are fitting for me before delivery, so if anyone is looking for some 235/50/19 with delivery miles only give me a shout.

DrMatt, How much did the cross climates cost you?

Enjoy your new car :)
Kodiaq Scout 190 TDI DSG 4x4, Quartz Grey. Pano Sunroof, Driver Assist Pack, Area View, Htd steering wheel/ windscreen/ washers, Park assist, Traffic sign recog , Canton , Htd Fr/ Rr seats. Collected 1st December.

Mattsv

Post by Mattsv » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Just had confirmation that mine is now scheduled for production in week 4 2019, so should be spot on for a March delivery as planned. Looks like adding all the extras (including virtual cockpit) has not caused any issues 👌
ON ORDER - Moonstone White Edition 190 4x4 DSG with pano roof, ACC, front sensors, rear camera, heated screen & washers, virtual cockpit, spare wheel

PhilM

Post by PhilM » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:45 pm

New car now at Horton's in Lincoln. Kodiaq Edition 1.5tsi with lots of extras. Awaiting PDI so that I can collect it on 3rd January - my choice re collection date. Can't wait but will have to!

new car 2.jpg

new car 1.jpg

New Petrol Blue 5 seat Kodiak Edition 1.5 TSI with far too many expensive extras! And 19 inch Sirius wheels. Now at dealers awaiting collection on 3rd January - my choice of collection date!

DrMatt

Post by DrMatt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:14 pm

That could be my black one behind yours, except it’s not on Triglavs so probably not
Ordered in September 2018; collecting 19th December. 1.5TSi ACT Edition DSG in Black Magic with Virtual Pedal.

DrMatt

Post by DrMatt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Pete_g wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 pm
DrMatt wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 pm

DrMatt, How much did the cross climates cost you?

Enjoy your new car :)
Hi,

I paid just over £600 including delivery only no fitting. That was with a 10% discount code though. They are about £175 a corner normally. Matt

wardcliff

Post by wardcliff » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:08 pm

I heard today that the car is at my Sheffield dealer Bickertons and will be ready for me on Friday next.

Ordered mid October and originally promised for end January 2019, so a good result.

Kodiaq SE L 1.5 DSG petrol 5 seat; petrol blue; beige leather; panoramic roof; park assist; rear view camera; driver antifatigue sensor; driver assistance package; traffic sign recognition

numanoids

Post by numanoids » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:28 pm

So i ordered my Kodiaq Edition on 16th August with some custom additions. Been asking my dealer for ages for updates and kept getting told "waiting to be allocated a build".

Contacted Skoda via live chat and get told I'd ordered a MY18 build and it needed to be converted to MY19. Why this wasnt done at time of ordering i dont know and I was sure I'd ordered MY19.

Dealer's now saying they are still waiting for Skoda and Skoda saying Dealer needs to contact them so now I find myself in the middle trying to get the two to talk to each other.

Anyone else had such a debacle?

ArchieFergus

Post by ArchieFergus » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:36 pm

I have also heard nothing from my dealer (including no paperwork confirming the order/specification) and had to go to the unfailingly courteous and efficient Customer Services people at Skoda UK to get my order number and build date. It's scheduled for Wk 2 - I wonder whether the dealer will tell me or whether it will just turn up on my doorstep one day?

Gustychelsea

Post by Gustychelsea » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:49 pm

She's here!!!!! :D

IMG_20181207_153340_746.jpg

IMG_20181207_153340_744.jpg

2.0 Litre tdi Sportline DSG 4x4 Moon white due to be delivered some time in the next decade (we hope)

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”