Who’s got a car on order?

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
tractorman

Re: Who’s got a car on order?

Post by tractorman » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:36 pm

tractorman wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:06 pm
At the risk of repeating what I've said in another thread I ordered 5th of May delivery estimate July and now due mid October
Well an update 2 weeks since from the dealer the car is built and released from the factory awaiting shipment to Germany and the port they said as they were told it should be with them mid november.

An update today 13/11/2018 from the dealer who has sought clarification the vehicle is still sat at the factory awaiting shipment to the port, Seriously I don't swear but are they taking the piss??????????????????????

Has anyone found a number to ring to formally complain about the delays to so0meone in authority, it is looking like I may not get this car this year 7 months after ordering it.
Kodiaq 2.0TDI diesel 4X4 Auto SE L, in Meteor Grey, adaptive cruise control, leather, colour maxi dot trip computer rear view camera, full LED, ordered 5th May 2018 delivered December 2018. Dealer fit dash cams front and rear.

tractorman

Post by tractorman » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Surely since I order 5th May I should qualify for compensation I am even having to pay for the dam mats in the car at £68 i have asked the dealer about getting at least mats free but they didn't bite, I don't blame then as I believe that having got 20% off list they don't make much out of the deal, however they might as well as offered 90% off as I haven't got the car anyway after 7 months.

How and where do you claim?
Kodiaq 2.0TDI diesel 4X4 Auto SE L, in Meteor Grey, adaptive cruise control, leather, colour maxi dot trip computer rear view camera, full LED, ordered 5th May 2018 delivered December 2018. Dealer fit dash cams front and rear.

tractorman

Post by tractorman » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Gustychelsea wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:29 pm
GRANTWILDE wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:51 am
My Kodiaq has been on order since 22 July 18, as per my signature. I was informed on 20 Oct that it was in transportation to Emden. Following live chat with Robert at Skoda UK this morning, the status has not changed in 16 days and Skoda UK do not know where the car currently is or when it will arrive in the UK. Is anyone else stuck in the same limbo?

I'm starting to seriously lose confidence in Skoda to the extent that I have started to look to other manufacturers to see if I can find an alternative SUV with all the bells and whistles that I can drive off a forecourt and then cancel my Skoda order.
Same, confirmed 2 Thursday's ago as on it's way to emden. Asked again last Wednesday and still going to emden. Must be some journey
agreed my car has actually been at Emden once, the next update was no its at the factory 2 weeks later it hasnt been built now its built again and 2 weeks since was on route to emden now its at the factory again they have no idea

whooooooosh

Post by whooooooosh » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:40 am

tractorman wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:53 pm
Surely since I order 5th May I should qualify for compensation I am even having to pay for the dam mats in the car at £68 i have asked the dealer about getting at least mats free but they didn't bite, I don't blame then as I believe that having got 20% off list they don't make much out of the deal, however they might as well as offered 90% off as I haven't got the car anyway after 7 months.

How and where do you claim?
Earlier this month I phoned the number for Skoda UK when I was told that my April order wouldn't be delivered B4 Christmas but would see extended delays into March next year. This delay was despite the car being built in September and due to it being banked waiting WLTP certification.

They told me that they won't pay compensation for my financial losses so I called my dealer and cancelled my order and received a full refund of deposit.

The very next day Skoda UK phoned me back and offered compensation to cover depreciation of my trade in. It would have been worth £1,500 - £2,000.

So don't believe it when they say that Skoda don't compensate.

I didn't choose to take them up on the offer though, I bought a Discovery Sport instead.
Kodiaq Edition (7 Seats) 2.0 TSI DSG DCC Quartz Grey, Beige Leather, Virtual Cockpit

Gareth

Post by Gareth » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:27 am

Hi all, newbie here. I ordered mine on 1st September and was told to expect a 5 month wait, however I was called yesterday to say that my car has a arrived at the dealers and was built in week 44! I was very surprised after reading the threads on here considering I ordered the 1.5TSI. I've arranged to collect it on 30th Nov.
Kodiaq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG Quartz Grey, Black Leather, ACC, Virtual Cockpit, Traffic sign recogn, Area view cam, Virtual pedal - Collecting 30/11/18

PhilM

Post by PhilM » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi everyone

I've just been told my new car is being built next week and should be available in early/mid January.
Petrol Blue 5 seat Kodiak Edition 1.5TSI DSG with19" Sirius wheels and too many expensive extras! Collected 3rd January.

tractorman

Post by tractorman » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:05 pm

tractorman wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:36 pm
tractorman wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:06 pm
At the risk of repeating what I've said in another thread I ordered 5th of May delivery estimate July and now due mid October
Well an update 2 weeks since from the dealer the car is built and released from the factory awaiting shipment to Germany and the port they said as they were told it should be with them mid november.

An update today 13/11/2018 from the dealer who has sought clarification the vehicle is still sat at the factory awaiting shipment to the port, Seriously I don't swear but are they taking the piss??????????????????????

Has anyone found a number to ring to formally complain about the delays to so0meone in authority, it is looking like I may not get this car this year 7 months after ordering it.
Well i have spoken to Skoda customer services today, my car is built but is still at the factory it has a shipping date into 2019 but he couldnt say which part, this is clearly rediculous questioned he said the system didnt say when it would be in 2019 he couldn't say if it would be January. I asked about cancelling the order, May to at the earlies January is enough. i want to cancel the order i have for the car that i want but will I ever see it? and now I have had enough of waiting and the lies I am told, he said i could only cancel via my dealer speaking to the dealer they confirmed from thier system it is due with them next week!!!!

I have even started looking at Kodiaqs driving down the road and think how the hell have they got that

There must be some one in charge of this disaster but who is it???

bw19800

Post by bw19800 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:30 am

Finally I have progress.... dealer called yesterday to confirm collection on 7th January & they even confirmed my new registration number!.
Hopefully the snow will stay away until after collection :D
Kodiaq Sport Line 150 TDi 4x4
Velvet Red, Front and rear parking sensors, Traffic sign recognition, ISO Front Seat

dcastle85

Post by dcastle85 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:25 pm

dcastle85 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:33 pm
dcastle85 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 pm
Afternoon All,

I placed my Order on 16th May, after several months of being promised "It should be next month", my car has finally been built and is waiting export. I have a proposed delivery date of Week 48.

The main reason for purchasing the vehicle was due to a baby due in October. Unfortunately my car was not ready for when baby arrived, after several weeks of chasing the dealership and asking what can be done i got no response. After a single comment on a Facebook post of a Skoda advert a member of their Customer Support team contacted me and arranged a temporary hire of a 7 seat vehicle until my is ready.

Id suggest if any of you are n the same position as i was, to skip the dealer ship and go straight to Skoda. They have been extremely helpful in putting temporary measures in place until my vehicle is delivered.

For Note - I have ordered Kodiaq 1.4TSI SE L 7 Seat, Black with Tiglav Alloys. Which im sure will now be the 1.5TSI but have not had official confirmation of that either

Fingers crossed vehicle is delivered WK48
Dan
Update on my order.... Car has finally been delivered to dealership, DVLA registered and ready fro collection. Dealership have confirmed its a 1.4 not the 1.5 as previously thought.

Looking forward to finally collecting my car after a long 6 months.

Another update - After receiving my CRD from the dealership to send to the DVLA to register the vehicle ....actually i do have a 1.5 TSI, when I spoke to the dealership 3 days ago it was a 1.4.. Im not sure they any more of an idea than I do! I give up! Ill let you know on Saturday when I pick it up. Unless its pink or something :D .
West Midlands

Ready for collection after 6 month wait :) - Skoda Kodiaq 1.4 TSI SE L - DSG 7 Seat, Black with Triglav Alloys.

saab.si

Post by saab.si » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi all. New in this forum and living in Bled, Slovenia. Have ordered our Kodiaq 4.4.2018 and last week it arrived to the dealer. I have a 1.5TSI DSG Ambition (similar to your SE) with extras, virtual cockpit, ACC, Lane assist, Tow bar, Family pack,.... Could be one of the last Cappuccino beige delivered here. Handover booked for end of month, waiting for dealer to prepare the car and put on the winter tires. Have seen and took a seat in the car and already forgotten how it look like inside since my test drive. :D
1.5 TSI DSG Ambition, Cappuccino Biege, Virtual Cockpit, ACC160, Lane Assist, Family pack, Tow Bar, Kessy, Heated leather steering wheel with flaps, Heated front seats, DAB, Electric boot opening

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”