Is there anything you would have had or not in hindsight

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
Pjmartin

Re: Is there anything you would have had or not in hindsight

Post by Pjmartin » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:28 am

I have an edition but would have loved it if I could have bought it with the Sportline body kit as I much prefer the colour coded option. The only reason I didn't go Sportline was because the only option was Alcantara seating and I wanted leater as it's easier to keep clean than the suede, plus the Edition had a few toys that the Sportline didn't offer such as the wireless phone charging.
2.0Ltr Edition 190 DSG 7 Seats, Candy White
Optional extras:
Fully loaded. :)

Plodd

Post by Plodd » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Mine's an SE and i'm mostly happy with it. Options fitted are towbar, folding mirrors and front parking sensors.
I would like the higher spec lights as I think they look smarter but can live without them.
I think the only other option I would like would be the adaptive cruise not really anything else.
As for the trailer assist, our wobble box has a motor mover, much more useful and around a third of the price. Park assist I had on previous Yeti and used it once just to try it out. Sunroof, again had one on the Yeti. I would like one but wife just moaned every time I opened it. :(
Kodiaq 2.0tdi 190 4X4 DSG SE L in Business Grey. Replacing an SE 150 DSG diesel in moon white.

greendevil

Post by greendevil » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:19 pm

I'd spec the rear sleep headrest "wings", making it easier to sleep without falling over for the kid sitting in standard booster seat w/o the rear backrest.
2.0 TSI Laser White 18" Elbrus | all parking & traffic assists | 7seat black leather, heated st.wheel, Amundsen, Canton, 3-zone clima

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”