Triglav wheels in Anthracite

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
Auberne

Triglav wheels in Anthracite

Post by Auberne » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:58 pm

I bumped into a UK used skoda kodiaq with anthracite (dark) triglav wheels over on autotrader. I really like them, even over the normal ones.

Where do you think they came from? Aftermarket, European purchase?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... -type=ymal

Skoda Kodiaq SE L 2.0 TDI DSG 5 Seat in Petrol Blue, Black Alcantara with Pan Roof, Triglavs and ACC. Ordered 27/09

bigboss

Re: Triglav wheels in Anthracite

Post by bigboss » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:12 am

It looks like someone bought this and upgraded the wheels but then decided to sell it off. I know of one person who is on Briskoda forum who sold his Kodiaq as wasn't happy with it. Could be his.
Kodiaq SE L, 1.4 TSI 150 PS DSG, Magnetic Brown metallic, beige leather, 19" Triglav, towbar, Heated windscreen & washer nozzles, Heated leather MFSW, Adaptive cruise control, Front & rear parking sensors, rear view camera. Škoda ID: 98705067

Hugh Fanism

Post by Hugh Fanism » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:26 am

Auberne wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:58 pm
I bumped into a UK used skoda kodiaq with anthracite (dark) triglav wheels over on autotrader. I really like them, even over the normal ones.

Where do you think they came from? Aftermarket, European purchase?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... -type=ymal

I think they look best in anthracite and if I thought how my car looked was a big priority in life I'd be getting mine changed as soon as I got it. The contrast shows your eyes where to look, whilst the standard wheel is messy to look at. I'm not sure the design was ever meant to be implemented in a single colour.
1.4 DSG SE L, council blue, acc.
"Johnny ain't so crazy, he's always got a line for the ladies"

Savage

Post by Savage » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:37 am

They are an option in the official accessories brochure. You can see this at any dealers.
Likewise I know of one in a dealers not too far from me with Antracite Craters fitted ;)
Superb 280 4x4 Sportline in Black Magic.

Auberne

Post by Auberne » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:32 am

Yeah, I just found them. A grand for the upgrade. Why they can't be an option in the UK is beyond me. They look so much better
Skoda Kodiaq SE L 2.0 TDI DSG 5 Seat in Petrol Blue, Black Alcantara with Pan Roof, Triglavs and ACC. Ordered 27/09

stevekhart

Post by stevekhart » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:26 am

Where did you find them listed as an upgrade? I can only see them in the accessories catalogue, which presumably means you need to sell the factory wheels and get them swapped over?
Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TDI 150 4x4 DSG 7 Str Petrol Blue, black leather, tow assist, heated rear seats, canton

Auberne

Post by Auberne » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Yes, that's what I meant. Buy them and sell the stock ones.

stevekhart

Post by stevekhart » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:02 pm

I think I read on one of the forums that someone managed to part exchange their factory fit wheels for new ones with the dealer.
Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TDI 150 4x4 DSG 7 Str Petrol Blue, black leather, tow assist, heated rear seats, canton

billbobaggins1

Post by billbobaggins1 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Why not get them refurbished; you can then change to what ever colour you want. Its not the cheapest at approx £125 per wheel but cheaper than a new set...
SEL 1.4 4x4, Pacific Blue, F&R Parking Sensors, Heated Windscreen, Heated Leather Seats, Colour DOT matrix.
New-Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 virtual Cockpit, Heated seats F&R, sports steering wheel with DSG paddle, Rear camera, Heated windscreen,Race Blue

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”