Any New Deliveries lately?

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
johnsgovan

Re: Any New Deliveries lately?

Post by johnsgovan » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:47 am

Yeah guess that’s a silver lining. Think only real difference is included rear view camera compared to the MY21 and the Matrix LED’s which will be nice. Not a whole lot else to shout about. But enjoy the wait, it feels like it’s been forever for me. My cars going back end of this week, so fingers crossed new one is delivered in about 2 weeks or I might need to dust off the bicycle!!
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

technics100

Post by technics100 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:40 pm

I ordered mine through skoda direct on 17th March and I'm finally collecting tomorrow.. bit of a hold up at port as it's been in the UK since the 28th May.. but glad it's coming tomorrow.. can't wait.
On order - Kodiaq SE L 1.5 Tsi - Quartz grey, Adaptive cruise, tow bar, chrome roof rails, textile mats & trays to front seats

technics100

Post by technics100 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:43 pm

Marcus wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:36 pm
technics100 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 pm
I bet you can't wait.. I've had a Meteor grey superb sportline for the past 3 years.. get used to people commenting on it.. it's a fantastic colour..
I had my first approach from a stranger asking what colour it is and how nice it is! First time that has happened (don’t know if that says anything about my previous cars/colours!)
I actually had a comment today from the fella in the petrol station.. and my Aunt... I might look forward to blending in with Quartz grey.. people always say "I saw you the other day".. so it's quite noticeable..
On order - Kodiaq SE L 1.5 Tsi - Quartz grey, Adaptive cruise, tow bar, chrome roof rails, textile mats & trays to front seats

gupnit

Post by gupnit » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:53 am

I got mine in 4 days (collected day before) from the time I walked in to the dealership - well they had one in stock and I picked it. Kodiaq SE L 1.5 TSI DSG with addons Rear Camera, Ambient Lighting, Virtual Cockpit and Metallic Paint. Extremely happy - though had a scare with SOS message since the Infotainment Froze

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:03 pm

Latest update is now expected to dealership on 19th July!! :( so missing both my holidays i was hoping to have it for. Nevermind, at least it saves on the milage..... but yeah still a massive disappointment it's taken so long. Will look forward to getting it hopefully upon my return from holiday. Hope everyone else is enjoying their recent deliveries. Not sure there are many MY21's left now, so next batch i would assume will be facelift models.
1.5 DSG Sportline |Race Blue |Options: Digital Cockpit, Family Pack, Rear View Camera

Glasgow

WarksKodiaq

Post by WarksKodiaq » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:45 am

Hi all, first time posting, thought Id share my experience.

Am leasing, and put in original order in early March. Was told that it was about 17 week wait, with a July delivery (specific date to be confirmed).

Then heard about the face lift so had some to-ing and fro-ing to find out if I would be getting the new version or not.

Heard end of last week that delayed to Sept, but it would be Face Lift version, and although changes to spec etc meant that price has gone up the lease company would swallow that and honour original lease price.

Pleased that I wasnt getting the older look, which would immediately be updated as soon as I got it.

Found out this week its actually now going to be mid October delivery... I guess Im just a victim of the change over to the new version and am just resigning myself to the situation. Can't wait to get my hand on it though...
SKODA KODIAQ ESTATE 1.5 TSI Sport Line 5dr DSG - Meteor Grey + Kick Boot

Kenny R

Post by Kenny R » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:50 am

I ordered my facelift 16th June, was initially told not to expect delivery till December.
Dealer emailed last week telling me delivery is now expected September.
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat.
17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.
On Order: Race Blue 1.5 tsi DSG Sportline. Heated windscreen/ steering wheel, virtual cockpit, family pack and Canton sound system. Due September

Shotto

Post by Shotto » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Kenny R wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:50 am
I ordered my facelift 16th June, was initially told not to expect delivery till December.
Dealer emailed last week telling me delivery is now expected September.
Ordered mine 3rd July was told about end of Oct.
Had a message a few days later of unconfirmed build week 35 (1st week of Sept)
Dealer checked today and got code 10 confirmed build week of week 34 (last week of August) 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
2.0 tdi 190 DSG sportline 7 seat in white.
Virtual dash and reversing camera.
South Wales
On order... 2.0 TSI 245 VRS, race blue, family pack. Ordered July 2021 delivery end of 2021??

johnsgovan

Post by johnsgovan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:32 pm

So I’m sure nobody cares anymore 😂 but finally have confirmed delivery date of 29th July. 6 months and 5 days after putting in the order!! But extreme I think, but still excited to get my hands on it next week.

Glasgow

Kenny R

Post by Kenny R » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:53 am

That’s great you’re getting yours at last. Enjoy your new motor.
Here’s hoping that deliveries start to pick up, the 3 month wait for my previous Yeti seemed to take for ever, not sure how I would manage 6 months :lol:
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat.
17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.
On Order: Race Blue 1.5 tsi DSG Sportline. Heated windscreen/ steering wheel, virtual cockpit, family pack and Canton sound system. Due September