No delivery date

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
Feelinglucku

No delivery date

Post by Feelinglucku » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:04 am

Hi everyone. Were due to receive our new motor shortly. The dealership call us with updates, however, the update for the last few weeks has been 'there's no date on the system, we don't know when it will be here'. They first said it was due to new emissions testing rules and now they just don't know when it'll be here until the system updates.

Anyone else having this problem with delays? I'm impatient due to excitement. Wondered if it was a countrywide issue or a system glitch with just ours.
New car due Dec 2020. Se L 1.5 7 seats automatic. Race blue | Triglav Black wheels

Cambridgeshire

Kenny R

Re: No delivery date

Post by Kenny R » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:12 pm

Try using the live chat that pops up at the bottom of the Skoda webpage. They might give you the real story rather than the ones dealers tend to make up as the go along.
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat. Heated windscreen/ nozzles, kids pack, front rear parking sensors, reversing camera and spare wheel, Milotec rear bumper inserts.
And for the winter months: 17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:47 pm

Online chat sometimes worked when I had to do it but a phone call usually yielded a better result. Ask for their order status code of your order as this will give you an idea where and in how many bits your car is in, only word of caution is that my first Kodiaq didn’t go into status 20 until after it had been made, then it went missing for a month in port in Germany but that’s another story.

Status codes:

00 -Without Production Week
10 - With Production Week
20 - With Production Order
30 - In Transit From Factory
36 - In Port of Exit not Released
38 - In Port of Exit Released
39 - Vehicle Shipped
40 - UK Port
60 - In Transit to Dealer
70 - At Dealer
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey

Feelinglucku

Post by Feelinglucku » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Thank you. I used live chat and they said its waiting to receive a provisional build week from the factory. So I guess 00? Despite ordering in mid August.

They could give me no idea on timescales and it will obviously not be here this year.

They can't tell me anything and I'm not entirely sure what my options are. Wait it out I guess but could it be months?!

Huff.
New car due Dec 2020. Se L 1.5 7 seats automatic. Race blue | Triglav Black wheels

Cambridgeshire

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:12 pm

Feelinglucku wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:42 pm
Thank you. I used live chat and they said its waiting to receive a provisional build week from the factory. So I guess 00? Despite ordering in mid August.

They could give me no idea on timescales and it will obviously not be here this year.

They can't tell me anything and I'm not entirely sure what my options are. Wait it out I guess but could it be months?!

Huff.
I followed my first one though the different status codes as I had no faith in that dealer, second one I didn’t as I changed dealers and the new one sounded like they knew what they were talking about. As it happens they did and my second Kodiaq turned up a week before I needed it.

The first went from 00 to 36 very quickly, then they lost it in port for a month, found it, and it went through the rest very quickly. Whilst they had lost it Skoda hired me a 7 seater SUV free of charge as a good will gesture, unfortunately the only one they had was a 3 litre Q7.

markymate

Post by markymate » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:39 pm

You might want to check as you've ordered a SE L. Looks like the Columbus 9.2" has gone, and been replaced with the Amundson 8" infotainment instead.
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

Feelinglucku

Post by Feelinglucku » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:21 pm

markymate wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:39 pm
You might want to check as you've ordered a SE L. Looks like the Columbus 9.2" has gone, and been replaced with the Amundson 8" infotainment instead.
Oh really? I wasn't aware they could/would downgrade anything and if it was proposed I would think it was from the new April release. Perhaps I'm naive. Would you be able to point me in the direction of where it outlines any changes?

Thank you

Cambridgeshire

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:31 am

markymate wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:39 pm
According to the U.K. online car configurator the standard SE L has the 9.2” Columbus system as standard.

I would be amazed if the downgraded it to the SE L down to the Ambundson, if anything they should be going the other way taking the SE up to Columbus. It would definitely be a deal breaker. I’m moving away from Skoda anyway when my contract is up.